Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Guest ♚

Why do you hate Ke$ha?

- The fact that she has no discernible talent

- The fact that she's pathetic enough to put a $ sign in her name

- The fact that she tries too hard to create this "party girl" image for herself.

- Her nasty ass body & dog ugly face.

- The way she smothers her voice in autotune & sounds like she's singing through a fan on every song.

- Her tryhard lyrics, especially the bit about making fun of cannibalism & the whole Jeffrey Dahmer thing. NOT. FUNNY.

- Her pathetic sense of fashion style.

- The way her label imitates Gaga's album/EP/single releases.

Shall I go on?

- Maybe you should listen to her Rolling stones cover... She has amazing talent.

- She said she did it for an ironic statement, she was poor at the time.

- She was a party girl, way before she was big.

- God made her that way, why you mad?

- She doesn't use autotune

- Why are you taking a pop songs lyrics serious..

- She doesn't give a fuck about what people think.

- Releasing an EP =/= copying

Keep on going, I love it :D

what other artist is so connected with her fans that she'd take the time to give them a tattoo because they want one from her, what other artist will go on twitter and just let people get tickets to her show because they can't go. who writes songs for artists that are given titles like "legend" yet they can't write their own music? no talent, ke$ha has been writing songs for other artist for a while now, She writes the majority of her music and yeah it might not be the most serious music but music is supposed to be fun.

stay mad at the goddess that is Ke$ha

1-1.gif

Ah yes, time to defend God$ha:

The only people who don't like her are the people who don't know enough about her.

People who have only heard her singles have no right to judge.

Go listen to Goodbye, Invisible, Sunday Morning, her Rolling Stones cover etc. etc.

and then come back and try to tell me that she has no real talent,

if you still say she doesn't,

you're in denial.

As for people who slam her physical appearance, she can't help that, so comments on that are out of line

(not to mention that she's hot, so keep being jealous)

She's an amazing songwriter, it's not like the only ones she wrote were Blah Blah Blah and Cannibal.

The dollar sign is an ironic statement, and she likes to have fun with it,

she is fun, and has a great personality, in that she's funny, and doesn't care what people say about her. She's such an amazing person, she takes time to talk to/meet/do things for her fans, and she's so down to earth, and isn't in it for the money (as she spends most of it on the live shows, her family, charity etc.)

She is what she is :tehe:

Haters gon hate +queenbitch+

I have so much more to say, but I'll keep this rant short

I LOVE her singles, but for some reason I just can't get myself to take her seriously...

I guess if she keeps creating amazing music videos like "Blow" I might change my views about her since I was pretty much left unimpressed by MOST of her music videos and live performances.

what other artist is so connected with her fans that she'd take the time to give them a tattoo because they want one from her, what other artist will go on twitter and just let people get tickets to her show because they can't go. who writes songs for artists that are given titles like "legend" yet they can't write their own music? no talent, ke$ha has been writing songs for other artist for a while now, She writes the majority of her music and yeah it might not be the most serious music but music is supposed to be fun.

stay mad at the goddess that is Ke$ha

I think there's another reason for that. +laughcry+

Ah yes, time to defend God$ha:

The only people who don't like her are the people who don't know enough about her.

People who have only heard her singles have no right to judge.

Go listen to Goodbye, Invisible, Sunday Morning, her Rolling Stones cover etc. etc.

and then come back and try to tell me that she has no real talent,

if you still say she doesn't,

you're in denial.

As for people who slam her physical appearance, she can't help that, so comments on that are out of line

(not to mention that she's hot, so keep being jealous)

She's an amazing songwriter, it's not like the only ones she wrote were Blah Blah Blah and Cannibal.

The dollar sign is an ironic statement, and she likes to have fun with it,

she is fun, and has a great personality, in that she's funny, and doesn't care what people say about her. She's such an amazing person, she takes time to talk to/meet/do things for her fans, and she's so down to earth, and isn't in it for the money (as she spends most of it on the live shows, her family, charity etc.)

She is what she is :tehe:

Haters gon hate +queenbitch+

I have so much more to say, but I'll keep this rant short

If those songs you say are so good, then why aren't they on the albums?

Do you think she gives a shit who dislikes her? I doubt she does and neither should you.

Let the haters hate. She's always had them but it doesn't stop her from shooting to the top of the iTunes charts whenever she releases a song.

- God made her that way, why you mad?

Eating like a pig made her that way, actually. :tehe:

- She doesn't use autotune

Please tell me you are joking. +laughcry+

---

But anyway, I still like her music. Although I do agree with Tom's points.

I think there's another reason for that. +laughcry+

If those songs you say are so good, then why aren't they on the albums?

Because her stupid record labels don't think her slow songs would do well with her songs like Cannibal and TiK ToK.

Simple as that. +whatever+

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.