M!X

Ugh SHITdonna is literally the worst scum of all time

I c the little fossils are on a disliking spree today eve1

I c the little fossils are on a disliking spree today eve1

you're talking all the time about it yet youre the one doing it, so now get what you all begged for, im going to dislike everything i dont like from now on

fuck you all

i love ho much you care about it eve1 pathetic.

@NoAngel youre wasting your time. Let them dwell in their prejudice    aretha1

Well i'm trying to understand where is all this hate coming from aretha1 press obviously didn't think it was big deal because no one trashed her for what she said about ageism aretha1 and females over 40 on those talk shows in US are all supporting her talk about ageism  aretha1

It's not even prejudice, it's plain hatred and envy eve1

you're talking all the time about it yet youre the one doing it, so now get what you all begged for, im going to dislike everything i dont like from now on

fuck you all

they care more about it than us eve1 just like they can only come for Madonna because of her age they only can use that we down vote their embarrassing and rihtarded posts that one should erase if they had any kind of decency as a human beings    eve1

fuck you all

The fucking irony lmfao1

You're the one hitting that dislike button honey so the only one bothered in here is you lmfao1

I didn't dislike any of the posts in here lmfao1

Just one of your pathetic posts in another thread lmfao1

Poor little fossils can't even think straight anymore eve1 

Well i'm trying to understand where is all this hate coming from aretha1 press obviously didn't think it was big deal because no one trashed her for what she said about ageism aretha1 and females over 40 on those talk shows in US are all supporting her talk about ageism  aretha1

all around the world people are agreeing with what shes saying. dont let some troll waste ur free time    aretha1

People just like to blow things out of proportion and twist things until it benefits their hatred towards her.

The fucking irony lmfao1

You're the one hitting that dislike button honey so the only one bothered in here is you lmfao1

I didn't dislike any of the posts in here lmfao1

Just one of your pathetic posts in another thread lmfao1

Poor little fossils can't even think straight anymore eve1

gurl you already forget us reporting half of your retarded fanbase coming to fucking MADONNA SECTION AND DISLIKING EVERYTHING not so long ago? eve1

bitch pls ny12

just stfu cos i though you're smart and one of sane monsters but now i see you are not that far from that gutter ny12

gurl you already forget us reporting half of your retarded fanbase coming to fucking MADONNA SECTION AND DISLIKING EVERYTHING not so long ago? eve1

bitch pls ny12

just stfu cos i though you're smart and one of sane monsters but now i see you are not that far from that gutter ny12

What do other people suddenly have to do with this? lmfao1

I thought I was the one doing it? I didn't know that I had several accounts on here but ok lmfao1

Ageism is a thing. When you're of a certain age, you've hit the menopause and you aren't so youthful anymore.

I'm not saying she can't be sexual. She can. But she should do it privately (like most people). Imagine your own mother in front of millions in bondage gear.

The same thing could be said about Honey B. demi1

Them little fossils can't even come up with proper answers now, so all they can do is hit that dislike button eve1

They probably have the comprehension skills of their old fave eve1

And the bitch keeps seething that we down vote eve1 That's all you poor souls can come up with? eve1  If that bothers you that much then change it eve1 As long as the option exists i will use them eve1 now keep going OVER AND OVER AND OVER the same dumb subject instead of giving real arguments that don't sound like a desperate SH!TS eve1

For my part I don't even read most of the posts. I just see your fugly names and click the red button eve1

sure play dumb if you want not that i care, youre making idiot of yourself afterall eve1

you want dislikes its what you get xtina11

Making sense isn't one of your strengths is it? 

Then enlighten me please eve1 I'd really like to hear what I'm playing dumb about eve1 

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

we been knew that she's not fully there.

Tea  

Is this DUMB       and petty prostitute for real? Rich privileged caucasian woman talking about how no one is saying anything about gays or poc on social media while those same people are literally be

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.