Nicole Richie

The Animal Kingdom

wendy1 

Build A Pizza And We'll Tell You Which Celebrity You'll Marry And Then Divorce

You got: You'll marry and then divorce Drake!

You and Drake will be married for four years — but two albums, two world tours, and a whole lotta late nights with your hair tied, sweatpants, chillin' with no makeup on later, you'll decide you're both bored AF and were better off as friends.

You'll marry and then divorce Drake!
13 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

wendy1 

Build A Pizza And We'll Tell You Which Celebrity You'll Marry And Then Divorce

You got: You'll marry and then divorce Drake!

You and Drake will be married for four years — but two albums, two world tours, and a whole lotta late nights with your hair tied, sweatpants, chillin' with no makeup on later, you'll decide you're both bored AF and were better off as friends.

You'll marry and then divorce Drake!

What? orangu1

I'm so sad about the Jerry incident. I desperately want to help her and give her the biggest hug ever and protect her from every mean person in the world. 

I just don't know what to do to help her 

1 hour ago, Kesha said:

Does anyone know why Backstabber was scrapped from being the 2nd single off animal 

I think I do! Backstabber was supposed to be single, they shot the video and everything but when Animal was released Blah Blah Blah went #1 dethroning TiK ToK from top and sent it #2 on iTunes. (iTunes was at it's peak then so it's a really great achievement) I think it kept the high position so they decided to scrap Bacstabber :'( both bops though.

6 hours ago, Okan said:

I think I do! Backstabber was supposed to be single, they shot the video and everything but when Animal was released Blah Blah Blah went #1 dethroning TiK ToK from top and sent it #2 on iTunes. (iTunes was at it's peak then so it's a really great achievement) I think it kept the high position so they decided to scrap Bacstabber :'( both bops though.

Do you think Backstabber is less radio friendly than the other singles? I think it isn't and that's why it wasn't picked.

4 hours ago, Rosé. said:

Do you think Backstabber is less radio friendly than the other singles? I think it isn't and that's why it wasn't picked.

Yes, less than the other singles but still could've been a top 10 on Billboard Hot 100 in my opinion. Blah Blah Blah is TiK ToK 2.0 so it was safer, but they planned and shot the Backstabber video so they did more than just considering Backstabber.

9 minutes ago, Okan said:

Yes, less than the other singles but still could've been a top 10 on Billboard Hot 100 in my opinion. Blah Blah Blah is TiK ToK 2.0 so it was safer, but they planned and shot the Backstabber video so they did more than just considering Backstabber.

I don't get why the video wasn't released. They could've added it to the Animal + Cannibal disc 2 with the other 3.

23 hours ago, Okan said:

I still wish they released it as a promo single or something with the video

i wish they'd release the HD video omg