Nicole Richie

The Animal Kingdom

14 minutes ago, AGNTEA said:

I think Witness is Katys best album after One Of The Boys dead1It has too much tracks on it and shuold have been cut to a 11-track album and the track order is a huge mess, but otherwise it's her best work dead1

brit15brit15brit15brit15brit15

1 hour ago, TomTom2288 said:

THIS.WAS.EXACTLY.MY.REACTION!

After I listened to it once, I could remember CTTR and Bon Appetit. That's it. I went through every song - "Roulette? Can't remember it", "Mind Maze? Don't know how it sounds like", "Tsunami? I don't have a clue". You know, an album isn't bad if you don't like the music. It's bad when you can't remember anything. And this is 100% Witness. The complete opposite of Rainbow.

Yeah I have the same. I was texting my friend while I was listening to Witness for the first time, and he literally he couldn't even figure out about which songs I was talking because it all sounded so similar. I remember being so hyped at the beginning of the album and once I got to the end I just was so bored and never listened to it ever again.rip4

Are you going to see her next year? I am still debating if I should buy tickets or not, I mean her concerts are A SHOW but I am really not feeling this era rip4

4 minutes ago, Megan said:

Yeah I have the same. I was texting my friend while I was listening to Witness for the first time, and he literally he couldn't even figure out about which songs I was talking because it all sounded so similar. I remember being so hyped at the beginning of the album and once I got to the end I just was so bored and never listened to it ever again.rip4

Are you going to see her next year? I am still debating if I should buy tickets or not, I mean her concerts are A SHOW but I am really not feeling this era rip4

You are literally ME:

• I was SO hyped because she teased everybody with "dark pop sound" for KP4
  • I also listened to Witness once and never again

I've been two three concerts in my life - two from a German band and the other one was at the PRISM Tour, which I really liked. But I would never go to the Witness Tour.

Just now, TomTom2288 said:

You are literally ME:

• I was SO hyped because she teased everybody with "dark pop sound" for KP4
  • I also listened to Witness once and never again

I've been two three concerts in my life - two from a German band and the other one was at the PRISM Tour, which I really liked. But I would never go to the Witness Tour.

+ I am a Boots stan, we could be twins jj5

Yeah I don't think I am going, first of all I am broke as hell. I would love to experience her live because her shows are amazing, but I would rather wait untill I actually like her album and can sing along giveup1 

I have only been to two concerts before, both Ariana Grande concerts. The first time I saw her my seats were terrible and the kid next to my friend fell asleep ari1The second time I went to see her the girl next to me had her ears shut because I was losing my shit and singing so loudny5 

3 minutes ago, Megan said:

+ I am a Boots stan, we could be twins jj5

jj5. And you are Dutch, I am German. That fits together as well ny6

Yeah I don't think I am going, first of all I am broke as hell. I would love to experience her live because her shows are amazing, but I would rather wait untill I actually like her album and can sing along giveup1 

Good decision clap3

I have only been to two concerts before, both Ariana Grande concerts. The first time I saw her my seats were terrible and the kid next to my friend fell asleep ari1The second time I went to see her the girl next to me had her ears shut because I was losing my shit and singing so loudny5 

ny6

1 minute ago, TomTom2288 said:

jj5. And you are Dutch, I am German. That fits together as well ny6

Good decision clap3

ny6

Wie geth es. Das ist alles was ich sprechen kann ny5ny6

I can understand alot of German though because it's really similar to Dutch, but that's pretty much it ny6

Just now, Megan said:

Wie geth es. Das ist alles was ich sprechen kann ny5ny6

I can understand alot of German though because it's really similar to Dutch, but that's pretty much it ny6

clap3. Mir geht es gut!

Same here. I can understand a lot of written Dutch (at least single words), but not spoken Dutch.

My sister's boyfriend is Dutch btw ny6

clap3. Mir geht es gut!

Same here. I can understand a lot of written Dutch (at least single words), but not spoken Dutch.

My sister's boyfriend is Dutch btw ny6

Versta je dit ook? jj5

Where is he from? jj2

4 minutes ago, Megan said:

Versta je dit ook? jj5

Where is he from? jj2

Yes! Where I live, there used to be a dialect called "Plattdeutsch", which only older people speak today, that is very similar to Dutch. In some regions, it is common to say "dit och" in colloquial German, which is similar to "dit ook".

From somewhere around Eindhoven jj2

Yes! Where I live, there used to be a dialect called "Plattdeutsch", which only older people speak today, which is very similar to Dutch. In some regions, it is common to say "dit och" in colloquial German, which is similar to "dit ook".

From somewhere around Eindhoven jj2

Plattdeutsch, I've never heard of that before! It makes sense that its very similar to Dutch though, here speaking 'plat' means having an accent. Alot of German is similar to Dutch, like we geth es sounds like hoe gaat het when spoken .

No way, that's close by me kr1 I live only 40 km away from there, it's a small world oprah2

10 minutes ago, Megan said:

Plattdeutsch, I've never heard of that before! It makes sense that its very similar to Dutch though, here speaking 'plat' means having an accent. Alot of German is similar to Dutch, like we geth es sounds like hoe gaat het when spoken .

No way, that's close by me kr1 I live only 40 km away from there, it's a small world oprah2

Yes, and "Versta je dit ook?" would be "Verstehst Du das auch?" in German. Cool! I've just read on Wikipedia that the Name "Plattdeutsch" IS actually of Dutch origin cry7, I didn't know that.

Wow rih1

By the way, I‘ve been to the Netherlands once. In 10th grade, we made a sailing trip around Harlingen, Vriesland, Terschelling.

6 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Yes, and "Versta je dit ook?" would be "Verstehst Du das auch?" in German. Cool! I've just read on Wikipedia that the Name "Plattdeutsch" IS actually of Dutch origin cry7, I didn't know that.

Wow rih1

Wow that's neat, I never knew that either brit3

1 minute ago, Andrew Michael said:

fall1 I’ve been here almost three years I think omg dead2 though the winning is a new thing I think... maybe 

We,, you definitely deserve a day! demi1 

3 minutes ago, Andrew Michael said:

Thank you! cry1 I became super inactive for a period of time jj4 Without the Kesha section being active I felt estranged jj3 

That's understandable, but now the section is living! demi1