Nicole Richie

The Animal Kingdom

Just now, Dan said:

I would rather see just her too, but it would help her to sell out stadiums. 

Everyone would, but she can't sell out stadiums alone. But she really, really deserves a stadium tour.

1 minute ago, TomTom2288 said:

Everyone would, but she can't sell out stadiums alone. But she really, really deserves a stadium tour.

I hope they do a feature though, that's what I want to see the most. Macklemore has such a big Spotify following, so it could really help her Spotify audience grow. Glorious (his track) has more than twice the streams Praying does, yet it was a much smaller song, so it could be good for her

24 minutes ago, Manson said:

What was the place that Kesha recorded House Of The Rising Sun called? Like the studio.

According to Hollywood Focus it was just backstage at his show in their studios music room

50 minutes ago, Manson said:

I think they took the song off the official channel. Jimmy gave a name for the studio in the start of the original video I believe.

The original video is still up, just switched to unlisted for some reason  - the description just says backstage at the show, so I'm not sure

1 minute ago, Okan said:

clap3 

Hide contents

Her streaming and social media are the worst jj4 

Yeah cry4 

She's focused on streaming now, which is good. But she HAS to focus on social media, that's how so many artists promote their shit now wendy4 

5 minutes ago, Dan said:

Yeah cry4 

She's focused on streaming now, which is good. But she HAS to focus on social media, that's how so many artists promote their shit now wendy4 

I can't understand how she has not even 4 million twitter followers. All of her peers have at least 40 million...

Just now, TomTom2288 said:

I can't understand how she has not even 4 million twitter followers. All of her peers have at least 40 million...

I don't know... time has changed in the past few years. Facebook was THE thing back in 2012, and she has like around 30 million followers on there, but Twitter and Instagram kind of blew up after I guess. And now her social media isn't really great, so it's not going to grow 

5 minutes ago, Dan said:

I don't know... time has changed in the past few years. Facebook was THE thing back in 2012, and she has like around 30 million followers on there, but Twitter and Instagram kind of blew up after I guess. And now her social media isn't really great, so it's not going to grow 

Oh well, I just discovered that her Facebook numbers are quite good actually. I've only paid attention to Twitter before. Well, at least something...

Just now, TomTom2288 said:

Oh well, I just discovered that her Facebook numbers are quite good actually. I've only paid attention to Twitter before. Well, at least something...

Yeah :(

But most people left Facebook so her likes and shares aren't very high anymore, it's all about Twitter/Instagram now rip4 

5 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

So it's all but confirmed it seems wendy1 Hopefully I can attend since I missed the Rainbow Tour!

39 minutes ago, Okan said:

clap3 

Hide contents

Her streaming and social media are the worst jj4 

It's definitely because of her absence from the music scene from 2013-2016, which really sucks. giveup1