Nicole Richie

The Animal Kingdom

1 minute ago, TomTom2288 said:

No...

Oh rip4 

Either way, that's super interesting rih1 

But, I don't know what I think about Hymn being a single, like it's a fantastic song.. but Idk about in the mainstream. What do you think? 

I think if they got someone else on it to split the song up a bit more and change the pace it'd be good, but in it's current state I can't see it going anywhere.

2 minutes ago, Dan said:

Oh rip4 

Either way, that's super interesting rih1 

But, I don't know what I think about Hymn being a single, like it's a fantastic song.. but Idk about in the mainstream. What do you think? 

I think if they got someone else on it to split the song up a bit more and change the pace it'd be good, but in it's current state I can't see it going anywhere.

That person said the radio programers loved it and he is convinced that it would do well on radio and streaming because laid-back, chill songs are in right now. Most ATRL Animals think the same.

I have never been a huge fan of Hymn as a single. It would be ok if they got a good feature with a rapper or something to boost it on Spotify and included the chorus of the live version in the official version, so that the song isn‘t too boring.

He also said that Kesha had to pay the Praying video by herself jj4

8 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

have never been a huge fan of Hymn as a single. It would be ok if they got a good feature with a rapper or something to boost it on Spotify and included the chorus of the live version in the official version, so that the song isn‘t too boring.

Hmm okay so we agree on that :) I'd love to see a rapper on it, I don't know who though. I only really listen to female rap.

9 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

He also said that Kesha had to pay the Praying video by herself jj4

I didn't know that interesting1 

Gotta love RCA jj4 

Animal + Cannibal is currently at #18 on iTunes in Germany because they discounted it to 3,99€, although Cannibal never charted here brit15

Maybe this is a sign that they want to push her in Europe in the future? interesting1

On 2/28/2018 at 12:38 PM, TomTom2288 said:

Animal + Cannibal is currently at #18 on iTunes in Germany because they discounted it to 3,99€, although Cannibal never charted here brit15

Maybe this is a sign that they want to push her in Europe in the future? interesting1

rih1 

I hope so :)

3 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

I saw this yas1 

That's so cool cry7  I love that he drew a little spaceship for them too :D

@TomTom2288 I went to the stan supermarket today and I for the first time they didn't play Kesha dead4  I was disappointed, but they played Lady Gaga so it made up for it ny2 

Just now, TomTom2288 said:

I wish, but I‘m 100% sure it‘s not going to happen.

Yeah, I'm hoping there is, but I doubt it. It seems like such a waste to have released it so early and such a low quality video. Like, I LOVE the video.. but, it has no story or anything and just seems like kind of a waste for a single. 

23 minutes ago, Dan said:

Yeah, I'm hoping there is, but I doubt it. It seems like such a waste to have released it so early and such a low quality video. Like, I LOVE the video.. but, it has no story or anything and just seems like kind of a waste for a single. 

I guess they had to make all the videos low-budget because they had to split all the money on five videos and they didn‘t want to invest too much in her, in case she would flop. But yes, the video is way too LQ. Like, you just don‘t have a reason to watch the video. RCA doesn‘t discount her songs, they don‘t payola her songs on Spotify, they rarely book her performances - overall, they spend as little money as necessary on her, so it seems natural to think that they wouldn‘t film a second video.