Nicole Richie

The Animal Kingdom

4 minutes ago, Kivo said:

I mean more promotion from her side too, it's also part of the marketing team to make sure she connects with her fans in a natural way, people aren't stupid it's her team posting random shit. I know she doesn't want to be on social media but that doesn't stop her from doing random photoshoots here and there. They literally kept reusing the same 3 pics of her from the Praying photoshoot for everything. What they did with Hymn was also tragic. She also barely did any interviews and Woman and Learnt to Let Go were badly promoted. Rainbow film was a good little addition but also a missed opportunity, with all the material, 30min in length and posted on Apple?!? 

Yeah, but you can only blame Kesha herself for that 

If Kesha does not want to share much of her private life or be more active in public, her team can't magically give her a great social media presence. Same goes for her not wanting to do interviews. And RCA can't promote Woman either if Kesha can neither shoot a new music video or give live performances of the song due to her knee injury. They actually promoted it quite heavily on radio, but it didn't connect.

1 minute ago, TomTom said:

Yeah, but you can only blame Kesha herself for that 

If Kesha does not want to share much of her private life or be more active in public, her team can't magically give her a great social media presence. Same goes for her not wanting to do interviews. And RCA can't promote Woman either if Kesha can neither shoot a new music video or give live performances of the song due to her knee injury. They actually promoted it quite heavily on radio, but it didn't connect.

Yeah, but they don't have to post the same things like ten times or else it gets really stale and posting the same exact thing across 5 platforms, just kind of ruins it fall1  They should know that. 

Just now, Dan said:

Yeah, but they don't have to post the same things like ten times or else it gets really stale and posting the same exact thing across 5 platforms, just kind of ruins it fall1  They should know that. 

Maybe they just need to sit down with her and tell her that (or somehow persuade her) to do at least random photoshoots with Vittorio because she's losing the connection with her fans online and they miss her. Just tell her they have nothing new they can post and her fans are getting bored and frustrated. Just be real with her lol. 

Just now, Dan said:

They could use different words, but it's not like the content would change much. Kesha doesn't even understand how Twitter works and lets her team record her at her house to give video messages instead of just doing a livestream, she's obviously a nightmare of a social media client fall1

3 minutes ago, TomTom said:

They could use different words, but it's not like the content would change much. Kesha doesn't even understand how Twitter works and lets her team record her at her house to give video messages instead of just doing a livestream, she's obviously a nightmare of a social media client fall1

I'm sure she knows how to use Twitter she used to use it all the time, it's not like she's 50. She also knew how to use MySpace back in the day and also used Tumblr which has a way more complicated interface. 

Just now, Kivo said:

I'm sure she knows how to use Twitter she used to use it all the time, it's not like she's 50. She also knew how to use MySpace back in the day and also used Tumblr which has a way more complicated interface. 

Then she is just lazy, which makes it even worse rip4

1 minute ago, Kivo said:

She used to be so good at it, her socials were iconic bey4 

8 minutes ago, TomTom said:

But I don’t blame her, I totally get why she wouldn’t want to be on social media. For a team of professional marketing people though, you’d think they have a plan to up the quality or something to get her engagements up fall1  i remember when she posted the same thing about Woman like 30 times and that’s not going to get anyone to stream it fall1 

Just now, TomTom said:

Then she is just lazy, which makes it even worse rip4

I have a feeling she is literally banned from using Twitter and Instagram herself or posting without someone seeing it first idk. It always seems like someone else is posting even pictures of her etc. But she's probably just lazy about it too. 

Just now, Kivo said:

I have a feeling she is literally banned from using Twitter and Instagram herself or posting without someone seeing it first idk. It always seems like someone else is posting even pictures of her etc. But she's probably just lazy about it too. 

And how that weird filter is over any video she posts on her story fall4 

1 minute ago, Dan said:

She used to be so good at it, her socials were iconic bey4 

But I don’t blame her, I totally get why she wouldn’t want to be on social media. For a team of professional marketing people though, you’d think they have a plan to up the quality or something to get her engagements up fall1  i remember when she posted the same thing about Woman like 30 times and that’s not going to get anyone to stream it fall1 

Yeah, but if she does not want to be on social media you can't expect any good content from her team. Her team is working for her, if she was dissatisfied with them she could easily tell them. If she does neither give interviews, nor share anything of her private and daily life and hardly ever makes public appearances, what's there to promote or announce apart from tour dates?

12 minutes ago, TomTom said:

Yeah, but if she does not want to be on social media you can't expect any good content from her team. Her team is working for her, if she was dissatisfied with them she could easily tell them. If she does neither give interviews, nor share anything of her private and daily life and hardly ever makes public appearances, what's there to promote or announce apart from tour dates?

I mean, it could just as easily be her label is having people maintain her social media and keep up with it. It's kind of hard to tell how much control she has in this.

But, I would say it seems like she is being active on her socials as of lately. Just based on the captions alone, they seem very her and the quality does seem a lot better (even though they are putting those annoying black bars around each photo), but at least they are going with a theme bey10 

10 minutes ago, Dan said:

I mean, it could just as easily be her label is having people maintain her social media and keep up with it. It's kind of hard to tell how much control she has in this.

But, I would say it seems like she is being active on her socials as of lately. Just based on the captions alone, they seem very her and the quality does seem a lot better (even though they are putting those annoying black bars around each photo), but at least they are going with a theme bey10 

It does look a little more consistent these days. 

27 minutes ago, TomTom said:

As much as I love her she does frustrate me a bit sometimes brit8

3 hours ago, Kivo said:

Omg I could finally log back in. I forgot my password and I couldn't recover it for some reason even after I did the Forgot Password multiple times over the last year. Also couldn't make a new account either, never got an email sent out. Welcome back bebe1

welcome back kesha9 

3 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

that would be iconic and Kelly could Kellyoke one of Kesha's songs cry0 

I feel like she could cover the clean version of Woman so well cry7