Nicole Richie

The Animal Kingdom

11 minutes ago, Mr.Gorgeous said:

I think it will came 2018/2019

Still can't get over the fact that it's only her 3rd album, OMGoprah7

I know! The fact that she would probably be on her fifth album now is disgusting, all ruined thanks to HIM

She could've released one in like Spring 2015 and one late 2017 (following her previous album trends) 

27 minutes ago, Semicircle said:

When do y'all predict K4 is coming, i would say 2019, but i dream of 2018.

Probably early 2019. I'm sure she has written and recorded so much stuff that she wants to release and she certainly won't take such long breaks ever again in her career.

27 minutes ago, Semicircle said:

When do y'all predict K4 is coming, i would say 2019, but i dream of 2018.

I'm going to *guess* late 2018/early 2019...

Normally I'd say more time, but I feel like she has made so much music in the past 5 years. Also, she probably wants to get out of her Sony contract ASAP, so she probably wants to make 3 albums and flee 

1 minute ago, Semicircle said:

Fixed

It's actually technically her third, since Cannibal counts as an EP demi1  (I was always confused on that) ny6 

Just now, TomTom2288 said:

Probably early 2019. I'm sure she has written and recorded so much stuff that she wants to release and she certainly won't take such long breaks ever again in her career.

2013-2016 was hell. :(

Anyways, here for that, Rose and CoTM are just THOSE BOPS!!

4 minutes ago, Dan said:

I'm going to *guess* late 2018/early 2019...

Normally I'd say more time, but I feel like she has made so much music in the past 5 years. Also, she probably wants to get out of her Sony contract ASAP, so she probably wants to make 3 albums and flee 

I doubt that she desperately wants to get out of her contract. I know, many people say that, but I don't believe it. Her lacking creative control was all due to Dr. Luke, she never mentioned Sony or RCA in her complaints. Both support her now, she has creative freedom. And what should improve for her, if she joins another major label or an Indie label? She could release music that is less mainstream, but that would hurt her success.

I doubt that she desperately wants to get out of her contract. I know, many people say that, but I don't believe it. Her lacking creative control was all due to Dr. Luke, she never mentioned Sony or RCA in her complaints. Both support her now, she has creative freedom. And what should improve for her, if she joins another major label or an Indie label?

I would never want to stay with a company that didn't take my harassment claims seriously. That was the hardest time in her life and they didn't support her whatsoever wendy4 

1 minute ago, Semicircle said:

I LOVE THAT PHOTO SO MUCH OML!

It's amazing demi1 

And the whale tattoo is in there and everything yas2 

12 minutes ago, Dan said:

I would never want to stay with a company that didn't take my harassment claims seriously. That was the hardest time in her life and they didn't support her whatsoever wendy4 

I really don't view it that way. I know, that is the popular perspective, but you always have to keep in mind that Dr. Luke has never been convicted for anything, although we all know he is guilty. And as I wrote before, the decision to not renew his contract was probably made quite early behind the scenes: it was revealed in October 2016 that Kesha recorded 22 new songs with Sony, so you can assume Sony probably told Kesha about their plans not to renew his contract weeks or even months before that. The dismissed injunction happened in February 2016. Kesha also said once that it was hard for her to keep her comeback secret for so long.

You can still say that they didn't react for too long, but I'm sure they themselves thought about different options and alternatives what to do behind the scenes. 

It' also quite unclear whether Universal or Warner labels would have reacted differently. I doubt it.

And now, it's time to move on. It would be stupid from her just to leave Sony and RCA because of that particular incident, completely ignoring her future career.

5 minutes ago, Semicircle said:

FOTP reminds me of...

Hide contents

ATRL (don't permaban me please)

I wish FOTP's community was as big as the one on ATRL, but I prefer this community because the members here are much nicer. ATRL members can be so vile sometimes.

I really don't view it that way. I know, that is the popular perspective, but you always have to keep in mind that Dr. Luke has never been convicted for anything, although we all know he is guilty. And as I wrote before, the decision to not renew his contract was probably made quite early behind the scenes: it was revealed in October 2016 that Kesha recorded 22 new songs with Sony, so you can assume Sony probably told Kesha about their plans not to renew his contract weeks or even months before that. The dismissed injunction happened in February 2016. Kesha also said once that it was hard for her to keep her comeback secret for so long.

You can still say that they didn't react for too long, but I'm sure they themselves thought about different options and alternatives what to do behind the scenes. 

It' also quite unclear whether Universal or Warner labels would have reacted differently. I doubt it.

I wish FOTP's community was as big as the one on ATRL, but I prefer this community because the members here are much nicer. ATRL members can be so vile sometimes.

I was on ATRL before, i loved it, sorry1 not sorry1, but they permabanned me after I said "OneHallyu" (another music forum). anna1

Just now, Semicircle said:

I was on ATRL before, i loved it, sorry1 not sorry1, but they permabanned me after I said "OneHallyu" (another music forum). anna1

I check ATRL everyday, but I don't want to become a member...

Why is that a reason for banning someone? brit8