Nicole Richie

The Animal Kingdom

Just now, TomTom2288 said:

I check ATRL everyday, but I don't want to become a member...

Why is that a reason for banning someone? brit8

You can't link to any other music forum. (I never linked tho, the mods there just have a big grudge against OneHallyu).

2 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

I really don't view it that way. I know, that is the popular perspective, but you always have to keep in mind that Dr. Luke has never been convicted for anything, although we all know he is guilty. And as I wrote before, the decision to not renew his contract was probably made quite early behind the scenes: it was revealed in October 2016 that Kesha recorded 22 new songs with Sony, so you can assume Sony probably told Kesha about their plans not to renew his contract weeks or even months before that. The dismissed injunction happened in February 2016. Kesha also said once that it was hard for her to keep her comeback secret for so long.

You can still say that they didn't react for too long, but I'm sure they themselves thought about different options and alternatives what to do behind the scenes. 

It' also quite unclear whether Universal or Warner labels would have reacted differently. I doubt it.

True, but they only supported after the court of public opinion found them guilty. Once #SonySupportsRape was trending, that's when they finally did something. They didn't do it for Kesha, it was for their own good wendy4 

2 minutes ago, Semicircle said:

I was on ATRL before, i loved it, sorry1 not sorry1, but they permabanned me after I said "OneHallyu" (another music forum). anna1

I just can't stand the formatting of ATRL too, like I get so confused. I like how it's somewhat split by artists here.

Just now, Dan said:

True, but they only supported after the court of public opinion found them guilty. Once #SonySupportsRape was trending, that's when they finally did something. They didn't do it for Kesha, it was for their own good wendy4 

I just can't stand the formatting of ATRL too, like I get so confused. I like how it's somewhat split by artists here.

Actually, for me the fomatting on ATRL is much easier to understand. sorry1

1 minute ago, Semicircle said:

Yeah, I mean I guess it's good if you care about more than a few musicians because you get news about everyone. But, I really only care about Kesha, Gaga, Gwen Stefani and a few others - So I like the formatting here demi1 

2 hours ago, Semicircle said:

I loved After Laughter, unlike most fans, i didin't mind the genre change, Paramore grew up, we should accept that.

PS.: RIOT! is one of the best albums of all time cry7

True, I was pretty disapointed by it but I do understand their choice. An album like RIOT! would be very outdated in 2017. I was so hyped to see them live but I decided not to go anymore since it would probably be all of their new music and I just can't grow into it 

I love RIOT! and All We Know Is Falling, my two favorite albums by Paramore cry7

1 minute ago, Megan said:

True, I was pretty disapointed by it but I do understand their choice. An album like RIOT! would be very outdated in 2017. I was so hyped to see them live but I decided not to go anymore since it would probably be all of their new music and I just can't grow into it 

I love RIOT! and All We Know Is Falling, my two favorite albums by Paramore cry7

AWKIF is my least favorite from them, also stream RIOT! on Spotify sis.

1 hour ago, Semicircle said:

Same. I have been for months and still don't understand alot here ny6

5 minutes ago, Semicircle said:

AWKIF is my least favorite from them, also stream RIOT! on Spotify sis.

Really? How so? 

Will do! ny9

1 minute ago, Megan said:

Same. I have been for months and still don't understand alot here ny6

Really? How so? 

Will do! ny9

I don't know actually, there's just something about it that makes it the worst, I still love it though.

Also Fake Happy's video is amazing, your faves could never. ny6