Jump to content

Kesha

Recommended Posts

Dan 15,086

Oh my god, I remember at a party Saturday I talked to this girl about Kesha and I got the phone that controlled the music and we played like 4 Kesha songs yas2 

AND her favorites are Blind and DWTIME yas1  TASTEFUL QUEEN (don't know who she was though rip4 )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom 8,931
4 hours ago, Dan said:

Oh my god, I remember at a party Saturday I talked to this girl about Kesha and I got the phone that controlled the music and we played like 4 Kesha songs yas2 

AND her favorites are Blind and DWTIME yas1  TASTEFUL QUEEN (don't know who she was though rip4 )

cry6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Honey 13,058

YOUR WHITE JACKET MAKES YOU LOOK SO AWESOME

tenor.gif?itemid=4330417

YOUR WHITE JACKET MAKES YOU LOOK SO HANDSOME

77bee3201f476ce0e33250bbde164a30.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan 15,086

Kesha still brings VIEWS yas2 

 

Her GMA Interview has almost 700,000 views; her Zach Sang is one of the most viewed of his, almost half a million; the GRAMMYs performance has millions without an official post... yas1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom 8,931
2 minutes ago, Dan said:

Kesha still brings VIEWS yas2 

 

Her GMA Interview has almost 700,000 views; her Zach Sang is one of the most viewed of his, almost half a million; the GRAMMYs performance has millions without an official post... yas1 

cry1

 

Unfortunately, they deleted her performance video with 1,3 million views, which was the only video with the whole performance. There are only snippets available now...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan 15,086
2 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

cry1

 

Unfortunately, they deleted her performance video with 1,3 million views, which was the only video with the whole performance. There are only snippets available now...

Damn cry4 

Well there was a ton of videos with hundreds and thousands of views too, unless those got taken down as well. + the views on Twitter/FB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan 15,086
3 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

cry1

 

Unfortunately, they deleted her performance video with 1,3 million views, which was the only video with the whole performance. There are only snippets available now...

I downloaded it though, so I have the HD version on my computer :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom 8,931
Just now, Dan said:

Damn cry4 

Well there was a ton of videos with hundreds and thousands of views too, unless those got taken down as well. + the views on Twitter/FB

Despacito and Finesse are on the respective VEVO channels, they better do the same for Kesha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan 15,086
Just now, TomTom2288 said:

Despacito and Finesse are on the respective VEVO channels, they better do the same for Kesha

I hope so cry4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan 15,086

Well, it's that time of the month to re-watch MCBL again wendy1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Slasher 19,370

Opinions on my new set? wendy1 

 

I'm not sure if the name color and VIP Badge match the avi/sig. sob1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan 15,086
38 minutes ago, Monster said:

Opinions on my new set? wendy1 

 

I'm not sure if the name color and VIP Badge match the avi/sig. sob1 

I LOVE IT  yas2yas2yas2yas2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Slasher 19,370
Just now, Dan said:

I LOVE IT  yas2yas2yas2yas2 

Thanks!! oprah2 

Everything is consistent in terms of colors matching though, right? oprah4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan 15,086
1 minute ago, Monster said:

Thanks!! oprah2 

Everything is consistent in terms of colors matching though, right? oprah4 

Yeah! The sig is a little darker than the AVI. But still looks amazing yas2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Slasher 19,370
2 hours ago, Dan said:

Yeah! The sig is a little darker than the AVI. But still looks amazing yas2 

Thanks oprah4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan 15,086

Throwback cry4 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan 15,086

This has 2.5 million views yas2 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan 15,086

This is awesome 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×