Nicole Richie

The Animal Kingdom

2 minutes ago, Okan said:

Me at middle school kii1 

ny5 

I don't even get how people think it's Keesha, like I knew it was Kesha before I was even a fan dead4  Like that's just the way you'd pronounce it if you sounded it out jj4 

11 minutes ago, Dan said:

ny5 

I don't even get how people think it's Keesha, like I knew it was Kesha before I was even a fan dead4  Like that's just the way you'd pronounce it if you sounded it out jj4 

There are even normal people whose first name is Kesha and I doubt anyone would say "Keesha" in that case too jj4

18 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

There are even normal people whose first name is Kesha and I doubt anyone would say "Keesha" in that case too jj4

Yeah cry4 

12 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Yes, I know. Z100 even had Praying in power rotation until recently and they haven't even added Woman yet rip4

yas2  I love that :D

An Animal from ATRL works at a radio station in the UK. RCA invited him to a private listening party, along with other radio personalities. As we already know, RCA wanted to make Hymn the lead single at first, but he told me that they really planned a huge roll-out for Hymn. He said that RCA sent Hymn to radios in the UK and planned a performance at a huge award show. Knowing this, maybe they will insist on making Hymn a single in the future, considering that they wanted to push Hymn so heavily.

33 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

An Animal from ATRL works at a radio station in the UK. RCA invited him to a private listening party, along with other radio personalities. As we already know, RCA wanted to make Hymn the lead single at first, but he told me that they really planned a huge roll-out for Hymn. He said that RCA sent Hymn to radios in the UK and planned a performance at a huge award show. Knowing this, maybe they will insist on making Hymn a single in the future, considering that they wanted to push Hymn so heavily.

Do you know when this was? jj3