Nicole Richie

The Animal Kingdom

1 hour ago, TomTom said:

@Recycled stardust Have you read Kesha's answer to Dr. Luke's third amended complaint? The FLOOD of arguments at the end, damn!

21 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

It looks like they're kinda desperate btw, the third amended complaint has an endless stream of evidences that match perfectly cry4

2 minutes ago, TomTom said:

I really don't think so...at all brit10

orly1 

1 hour ago, TomTom said:

I really don't think so...at all brit10

Why? because after 4 years of nothing they said this?

"Kesha is informed and believes and on such basis alleges that she may have additional
defenses available which are not fully known and of which Kesha is not presently aware. Kesha
reserves the right to raise and assert additional defenses after such defenses have been
ascertained."

dead2

1 minute ago, Recycled stardust said:

Why? because after 4 years of nothing they said this?

"Kesha is informed and believes and on such basis alleges that she may have additional
defenses available which are not fully known and of which Kesha is not presently aware. Kesha
reserves the right to raise and assert additional defenses after such defenses have been
ascertained."

dead2

That sentence is not that deep rip4

Also, how can you say "four years of nothing"? Quite the opposite.

23 minutes ago, TomTom said:

That sentence is not that deep rip4

Also, how can you say "four years of nothing"? Quite the opposite.

I'm confused xtina1

- All the factual evidences, particularly emails about the organization of the press campaing, support his claims of a defamation plan

- Her team(s) keep saying the same things since the beginning and failed to produce anything other than words to support their defense

You can't demonstrate the truth just saying it's the truth endlessy

2 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

- All the factual evidences, particularly emails about the organization of the press campaing, support his claims of a defamation plan

Not at all rip4

3 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

- Her team(s) keep saying the same things since the beginning

He isn't doing anything else.

4 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

failed to produce anything other than words to support their defense

I don't know why you think that. All the depositions alone. It's not really up to them to bring evidence to "support Kesha's defense", it's up to Dr. Luke to bring evidence to support his accusations and that alleged evidence is being questioned by Kesha's side all the time.

12 minutes ago, TomTom said:

He isn't doing anything else.

In this third complaint he added a lot of emails dated after the start of the lawsuit, so they added a lot of evidences supporting the same theory.

13 minutes ago, TomTom said:

I don't know why you think that. All the depositions alone. It's not really up to them to bring evidence to "support Kesha's defense", it's up to Dr. Luke to bring evidence to support his accusations and that alleged evidence is being questioned by Kesha's side all the time.

Did you read the old documents with all the rulings in his favor? it was the old judge but I don't think the new one could do something different with the provided material dead2

4 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

In this third complaint he added a lot of emails dated after the start of the lawsuit, so they added a lot of evidences supporting the same theory.

19 minutes ago, TomTom said:

He adds new alleged evidence all the time (like all the old tweets in the second amended complaint), but that doesn't mean it's convincing. Rather desperate.

6 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

Did you read the old documents with all the rulings in his favor? it was the old judge but I don't think the new one could do something different with the provided material dead2

It doesn't really matter anyway since he demanded a jury trial.

Vittorio posted on his IG story that he’s working, while on a beach somewhere with a camera... perhaps this is something new oprah14  It looked pretty

7 minutes ago, Dan said:

My friend snapchatted me that her friends mom was listening to Body Talks and an Avril song on the radio cry5 

YES cry5 

btw I did hear Body Talks on the radio a few days ago but it wasn't Kesha version. the bridge is almost completely different and its more rock than Kesha's version is.

I prefer Kesha's version. kesha8