Jump to content
Nicole Richie

Kesha

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, TomTom said:

@Recycled stardust Have you read Kesha's answer to Dr. Luke's third amended complaint? The FLOOD of arguments at the end, damn!

 

21 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

It looks like they're kinda desperate btw, the third amended complaint has an endless stream of evidences that match perfectly cry4

 

2 minutes ago, TomTom said:

I really don't think so...at all brit10

orly1 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TomTom said:

I really don't think so...at all brit10

Why? because after 4 years of nothing they said this?

"Kesha is informed and believes and on such basis alleges that she may have additional
defenses available which are not fully known and of which Kesha is not presently aware. Kesha
reserves the right to raise and assert additional defenses after such defenses have been
ascertained."

dead2

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Recycled stardust said:

Why? because after 4 years of nothing they said this?

"Kesha is informed and believes and on such basis alleges that she may have additional
defenses available which are not fully known and of which Kesha is not presently aware. Kesha
reserves the right to raise and assert additional defenses after such defenses have been
ascertained."

dead2

That sentence is not that deep rip4

Also, how can you say "four years of nothing"? Quite the opposite.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, TomTom said:

That sentence is not that deep rip4

Also, how can you say "four years of nothing"? Quite the opposite.

I'm confused xtina1

- All the factual evidences, particularly emails about the organization of the press campaing, support his claims of a defamation plan

- Her team(s) keep saying the same things since the beginning and failed to produce anything other than words to support their defense

You can't demonstrate the truth just saying it's the truth endlessy

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

- All the factual evidences, particularly emails about the organization of the press campaing, support his claims of a defamation plan

 

Not at all rip4

3 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

- Her team(s) keep saying the same things since the beginning

He isn't doing anything else.

4 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

failed to produce anything other than words to support their defense

 

I don't know why you think that. All the depositions alone. It's not really up to them to bring evidence to "support Kesha's defense", it's up to Dr. Luke to bring evidence to support his accusations and that alleged evidence is being questioned by Kesha's side all the time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, TomTom said:

He isn't doing anything else.

In this third complaint he added a lot of emails dated after the start of the lawsuit, so they added a lot of evidences supporting the same theory.

13 minutes ago, TomTom said:

I don't know why you think that. All the depositions alone. It's not really up to them to bring evidence to "support Kesha's defense", it's up to Dr. Luke to bring evidence to support his accusations and that alleged evidence is being questioned by Kesha's side all the time.

Did you read the old documents with all the rulings in his favor? it was the old judge but I don't think the new one could do something different with the provided material dead2

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

In this third complaint he added a lot of emails dated after the start of the lawsuit, so they added a lot of evidences supporting the same theory.

19 minutes ago, TomTom said:

He adds new alleged evidence all the time (like all the old tweets in the second amended complaint), but that doesn't mean it's convincing. Rather desperate.

6 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

Did you read the old documents with all the rulings in his favor? it was the old judge but I don't think the new one could do something different with the provided material dead2

It doesn't really matter anyway since he demanded a jury trial.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Vittorio posted on his IG story that he’s working, while on a beach somewhere with a camera... perhaps this is something new oprah14  It looked pretty

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • KeshaOverdose

    2153

  • Chris Morlock

    1192

  • Catherine

    1107

  • Thomas

    1090

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This just in: She scrapped K4 and is instead releasing a cookbook!

I’ve been here almost three years I think omg  though the winning is a new thing I think... maybe 

I have a crush on her i think

Posted Images


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×