Nicole Richie

The Animal Kingdom

19 hours ago, TomTom said:

ny4

Well, those are definitely important words.

ny6 

The radio over here is also 100000000% better, I have been bopping in every store I've been to bey6 

6 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

Do you remember what played?

I've heard lots of Pink, Kelly Clarkson, that Mabel song, the new-ish Ava Max song and more that I can't remember bey6 

8 minutes ago, Purity said:

Would y'all be here for an R&B-influenced K4? I know I would. kesha6

Absolutely I would be cry9  Like some soulful R&B would be great. But, I reaaaally want to see the return of Rocksha. I need a stripped-down Warrior-esque album that goes HARD bey6 

Just now, Dan said:

Absolutely I would be cry9  Like some soulful R&B would be great. But, I reaaaally want to see the return of Rocksha. I need a stripped-down Warrior-esque album that goes HARD bey6 

I'd only be here for rock if she serves Body Talks, other than that I can't see it suiting her that well.

19 minutes ago, Dan said:

YES cry0 

16 minutes ago, Purity said:

I'd only be here for rock if she serves Body Talks, other than that I can't see it suiting her that well.

Rock>>>>>>>>>>>>>RNB.

16 minutes ago, Purity said:

Yes! Stuff more like Body Talks/Dirty Love is exactly what I mean. Like pop-rock sort of stuff 

Just now, Andrew! said:

NO ONE agrees, but the type of music I want her to do the most is what she was doing for Lip$ha. I want the weird psychedelic hippie folk Kesha the most. 

I love some of those, but I wouldn't want a whole album based around it fall1  Because I feel like I have to be in the mood for that kind of music, I want something that I can listen to around the clock kesha9 

1 minute ago, Dan said:

I love some of those, but I wouldn't want a whole album based around it fall1  Because I feel like I have to be in the mood for that kind of music, I want something that I can listen to around the clock kesha9 

That’s fair enough! Honestly if she just keeps going with how she was with rainbow I’d be satisfied. Though, again I’m mostly biased towards a certain aspect of rainbow because Spaceship, Godzilla, Hunt You Down, Bastards, and Woman are my favorites. dead2 they all kind of have that folksy feel to them 

Just now, Andrew! said:

That’s fair enough! Honestly if she just keeps going with how she was with rainbow I’d be satisfied. Though, again I’m mostly biased towards a certain aspect of rainbow because Spaceship, Godzilla, Hunt You Down, Bastards, and Woman are my favorites. dead2 they all kind of have that folksy feel to them 

Yeah, I love those all - just can't imagine a whole album of it! Spaceship was probably my favorite song for a while on the album, but now I think it'd be Woman. I don't know if I'd want the same thing though for another album cycle, I'd really love some good dance, electro and rock in the next album. I'd understand if she's over dance/electro though... But, for nostalgia sake, I'd die for it cry9 

4 minutes ago, Dan said:

Yeah, I love those all - just can't imagine a whole album of it! Spaceship was probably my favorite song for a while on the album, but now I think it'd be Woman. I don't know if I'd want the same thing though for another album cycle, I'd really love some good dance, electro and rock in the next album. I'd understand if she's over dance/electro though... But, for nostalgia sake, I'd die for it cry9 

I hear ya cry9 honestly I’m fine with whatever she puts out. As long as it’s genuinely her. Her songs feel like Kesha, if you get what I mean

19 minutes ago, Andrew! said:

I hear ya cry9 honestly I’m fine with whatever she puts out. As long as it’s genuinely her. Her songs feel like Kesha, if you get what I mean

Yeah absolutely ! That's what made Rainbow so perfect, it was SO Kesha and you knew it was what she's been wanting to make the whole time. 

15 minutes ago, Andrew! said:

Actually, you know what @Dan? If not a folksy album, and she had to do a pop one, I would honestly cast my vote for the dark electro sound that Lover has mess1 

UM. Yes! That would be such a cool sound for an album, I would be so down for that. 

@KESHA GIVE US WHAT WE NEED mess1 

38 minutes ago, Andrew! said:

NO ONE agrees, but the type of music I want her to do the most is what she was doing for Lip$ha. I want the weird psychedelic hippie folk Kesha the most. 

this. we were ROBBED of this MASTERPIECE meg1