Jump to content
Nicole Richie

Kesha

Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, Andrew! said:

How about unreleased songs you wanna see performed??

honestly I'd love Pretty Lady to be performed with her and Drag Queens cry9 It's literally one of my favorite unreleased. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, ghosts said:

<3

She looks sexy as fuck is what happened

 

OMGGGG SHE IS SO FUCKING HOT cry8cry2cry5 

 

Also, welcome to the forum! Glad to have you :D 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, ghosts said:

<3

She looks sexy as fuck is what happened

 

She's like a sexy librarian witch who's about to put a curse on us cry8 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Dan said:

honestly I'd love Pretty Lady to be performed with her and Drag Queens cry9 It's literally one of my favorite unreleased. 

throwback to when Detox thought it was gonna get released cry9 

5 minutes ago, Dan said:

She's like a sexy librarian witch who's about to put a curse on us cry8 

or go full Katy Perry - Dressin Up and ride your dick lol2 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Dan said:

I'm not sure what she's trying to say, but I agree cry7 

We’re going to get to a point where she’ll just be speaking gibberish and we’ll all be screaming “YES KESHA SPEAK THE TRUTH” and getting tattoos dead7 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Andrew! said:

We’re going to get to a point where she’ll just be speaking gibberish and we’ll all be screaming “YES KESHA SPEAK THE TRUTH” and getting tattoos dead7 

I praying hope somewhere! Changing, I hope changing soul! I hope peace find your knees!

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Dan said:

I praying hope somewhere! Changing, I hope changing soul! I hope peace find your knees!

Gospel cry7 

 

14 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

She owns us kesha6

 honestly, no complaints kesha6 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • KeshaOverdose

    2153

  • Chris Morlock

    1192

  • Catherine

    1107

  • Thomas

    1090

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This just in: She scrapped K4 and is instead releasing a cookbook!

I’ve been here almost three years I think omg  though the winning is a new thing I think... maybe 

I have a crush on her i think

Posted Images


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×