Nicole Richie

The Animal Kingdom

2 minutes ago, Dan said:

I'm pretty sure he has always filmed in LA? jj4 

Oh, I thought she was in London then because I thought she did some promo with UK radio stations in the same day dead7

1 minute ago, Kivo said:

Oh, I thought she was in London then because I thought she did some promo with UK radio stations in the same day dead7

I think the UK radio stuff was when LTLG came out? Like on the BBC and Graham Norton show, she did LTLG. Then she did Zach Sang the day Praying released.

Again, could be wrong fall1 

2 minutes ago, Kivo said:

Also you need to get in the Discord clap1 

11 minutes ago, Kivo said:

I don't think it will happen, I'm so busy oprah9

9 minutes ago, TomTom said:

I mean, you don‘t have to answer all the time jj4

Yeah, bad excuse! mad4 

Just now, Chris Morlock said:

Is that the album cover? 

Considering that they used it as a pic and the fact that the photographer posted on Instagram that it is the album cover, it probably is.

2 hours ago, TomTom said:

Considering that they used it as a pic and the fact that the photographer posted on Instagram that it is the album cover, it probably is.

I highly doubt that particular image with her side profile is the album cover because the composition is so off when it's cropped to a square. If it is, then CHOICES. brit10 

(When you open the image in a separate tab, in the url, the file name is saved as Press Photo 2)

10 minutes ago, Kivo said:

I highly doubt that particular image with her side profile is the album cover because the composition is so off when it's cropped to a square. If it is, then CHOICES. brit10 

(When you open the image in a separate tab, in the url, the file name is saved as Press Photo 2)

I would place my bets on that it's the single photo, but highly doubt it would be the album cover. She's usually a bit more artistic with her album covers, so I'm hoping that it's not this. It's a beautiful photo, but I'd want more for an album cry8 

8 minutes ago, Dan said:

I would place my bets on that it's the single photo, but highly doubt it would be the album cover. She's usually a bit more artistic with her album covers, so I'm hoping that it's not this. It's a beautiful photo, but I'd want more for an album cry8 

I honestly think it's just a press photo, this photo is also saved as a press photo. That image wouldn't really fit for the lead if it's Raising Hell, because it doesn't give me any of the vibes from what we know the song is supposed to be. Doesn't fit with the snippet I heard either. 

03-Kesha-Press-photo-2017-olivia-bee-bil

10 minutes ago, Kivo said:

My bets are it's just a press photo and a placeholder before there is official announcement and an official album cover with the name. 

I know that it's just a press photo here, I was referring to this

1 hour ago, TomTom said:

I know that it's just a press photo here, I was referring to this

Maybe someone told her it's for the album and she assumed it's for the album cover not for album promo. If they used one of those photos for the album cover it would have to be the one with her body showing, it has the most fitting composition for a square format. But I still doubt it. 

Her speech should be like this kesha6

Spoiler

Animals! Three weeks from now I will be releasing my new album. Imagine where you will be, and it will be so. Hold the line. Stay with me. If you find yourself alone, listening to a new song with the sun on your face, do not be troubled; you are in the future, and the album is already released! Animals, what we do in life, echoes in eternity.

At my signal, raise hell kesha9