Nicole Richie

The Animal Kingdom

Just now, Chris Morlock said:

dome but its not gonna be the one to show up. i think we should also report the name so its changed to Kesha. jj2 

laughcry1 Thanks, yeah I need more people to vote but I hate those annoying shouts.

Hm I don't think they'll do it since they haven't changed the other artist's names but still worth a try

1 minute ago, Okan said:

laughcry1 Thanks, yeah I need more people to vote but I hate those annoying shouts.

Hm I don't think they'll do it since they haven't changed the other artist's names but still worth a try

like, theres almost 2000 pictures. unless we all try to delete the outdated ones laughcry1 

Just now, Okan said:

they've all been my favorites at some moment cry9 

I need to hear Bootycall, Woo Hoo and Feels Like Rain again oprah4 

FEELS LIKE RAIN fall3 

My friend thought Woo Hoo and Bootycall were official because they were on YouTube under "Official Audio" dead1 

1 minute ago, Chris Morlock said:

FEELS LIKE RAIN fall3 

My friend thought Woo Hoo and Bootycall were official because they were on YouTube under "Official Audio" dead1 

Omg i had a similar experience before. I need to go to sleep but let me do it after I write this. I found Animal on torrent before it was out and it had like 19 tracks (some of them were "(Bonus Track)". I also searched YouTube for "Animal bonus tracks" and I thought Animal had like 10 bonus tracks over the world. I downloaded it, bopped to them even though some sounded off but kept doing it till I bought the CD when I found it.

I put it on my father's car on our way home then I was like shock1 Why does Hungover have the title lyric in the song and is a totally different song? Then I listened carefully and some songs the instrumental changed, some songs stayed the same and some were completely different. jj1 Then I realized the one I listened for weeks was a compilation of her songs released officially or put on YouTube by her, leaked demos and unreleased. rip1 

10 minutes ago, Okan said:

Omg i had a similar experience before. I need to go to sleep but let me do it after I write this. I found Animal on torrent before it was out and it had like 19 tracks (some of them were "(Bonus Track)". I also searched YouTube for "Animal bonus tracks" and I thought Animal had like 10 bonus tracks over the world. I downloaded it, bopped to them even though some sounded off but kept doing it till I bought the CD when I found it.

I put it on my father's car on our way home then I was like shock1 Why does Hungover have the title lyric in the song and is a totally different song? Then I listened carefully and some songs the instrumental changed, some songs stayed the same and some were completely different. jj1 Then I realized the one I listened for weeks was a compilation of her songs released officially or put on YouTube by her, leaked demos and unreleased. rip1 

ive seen so many torrents (recently ofc) claiming that Mr Watson, Aliens Invading and Chain Reaction were the deluxe edition bonus tracks dead1 

8 minutes ago, Okan said:

I'm not a native English speaker and I was like 14 so don't judge me much. dead1 

where are you from? interesting1 

1 minute ago, Chris Morlock said:

ive seen so many torrents (recently ofc) claiming that Mr Watson, Aliens Invading and Chain Reaction were the deluxe edition bonus tracks dead1 

where are you from? interesting1 

I think they were the extra ones rip2 

I'm Turkish. jj2