Nicole Richie

The Animal Kingdom

Oh my god!!! I know, this doesn't belong to Kesha, but I am currently watching The Voice Of Germany and one girl is singing Chained To The Rhythm and she got a personal video message from Katy before the performance wishing her good luck scream1

1 hour ago, TomTom2288 said:

Oh my god!!! I know, this doesn't belong to Kesha, but I am currently watching The Voice Of Germany and one girl is singing Chained To The Rhythm and she got a personal video message from Katy before the performance wishing her good luck scream1

That's so sweet of her cry4 

CTTR is a great song demi1 

Just now, TomTom2288 said:

The only song on Witness that is at least bearable rip4

I actually didn't mind a lot of the tracks on it moo1  

Just now, Dan said:

I actually didn't mind a lot of the tracks on it moo1  

brit15scream1

Katy was my #2 fave after Kesha and now, I can't even overcome myself and look into her thread because Witness was the biggest disappointment in my life. I'm usually against all the hate and negativity between stanbases, but in this case, I have to say she deserved to flop with this and it is 100% her own fault.

Just now, TomTom2288 said:

brit15scream1

Katy was my #2 fave after Kesha and now, I can't even overcome myself and look into her thread because Witness was the biggest disappointment in my life. I'm usually against all the hate and negativity between stanbases, but in this case, I have to say she deserved to flop with this and it is 100% her own fault.

Yeah, it wasn't the best. I don't think she deserves all the hate though, I think she did something new and it was refreshing! demi1 

Just now, Dan said:

Yeah, it wasn't the best. I don't think she deserves all the hate though, I think she did something new and it was refreshing! demi1 

She did something new, but it was simply bad. Witness feels like a typical "Now I've just finished my tour and need to release something soon. Let's just get into the studio for three days and release some shit songs because no matter what I do, it will always turn into gold" albums.

51 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

brit15scream1

I agree. When I first listened it I liked it but after about 15 minutes I had the feeling I was listening to the same song over and over again. Mess wendy4

Just now, Megan said:

I agree. When I first listened it I liked it but after about 15 minutes I had the feeling I was listening to the same song over and over again. Mess wendy4

THIS.WAS.EXACTLY.MY.REACTION!

After I listened to it once, I could remember CTTR and Bon Appetit. That's it. I went through every song - "Roulette? Can't remember it", "Mind Maze? Don't know how it sounds like", "Tsunami? I don't have a clue". You know, an album isn't bad if you don't like the music. It's bad when you can't remember anything. And this is 100% Witness. The complete opposite of Rainbow.

44 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

THIS.WAS.EXACTLY.MY.REACTION!

After I listened to it once, I could remember CTTR and Bon Appetit. That's it. I went through every song - "Roulette? Can't remember it", "Mind Maze? Don't know how it sounds like", "Tsunami? I don't have a clue". You know, an album isn't bad if you don't like the music. It's bad when you can't remember anything. And this is 100% Witness. The complete opposite of Rainbow.

I think Witness is Katys best album after One Of The Boys dead1It has too much tracks on it and shuold have been cut to a 11-track album and the track order is a huge mess, but otherwise it's her best work dead1