Nicole Richie

The Animal Kingdom

Just now, SWINΞ said:

Ohh!! Which show are you going to?? I have pavilion seats lol so mine aren’t the best either but regardless, it’s gonna be fun!!

The NJ one! yas1 

That's cool, yeah I just got lawn seats for mine, but it's cool because now a bunch of my friends will go since it's cheap :D  

6 hours ago, Dan said:

I sometimes wonder how big Kesha would be on streaming platforms if her hits were during the streaming era... 

Like, TiK ToK now has sold over 16million WW, I can't even imagine how many streams that would be dead4  (And if 1 purchase = 150 streams) then it could have 2.4 billion streams if it was exclusively streamed, which is insane).

This! TiK ToK is still the 5th best-selling digital single of all time and the best selling digital single by a female artist (excluding Call Me Maybe). And it had the biggest first week sales by a female artist until We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together happened and the second highest overall, only behind Right Round, which was also her. And the streams would also count for her album certifications, with an 1500 : 1 ratio.

1 hour ago, TomTom2288 said:

This! TiK ToK is still the 5th best-selling digital single of all time and the best selling digital single by a female artist (excluding Call Me Maybe). And it had the biggest first week sales by a female artist until We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together happened and the second highest overall, only behind Right Round, which was also her. And the streams would also count for her album certifications, with an 1500 : 1 ratio.

Wow, just TiK ToK streams alone would give the album 1.6million sales then cry7 

13 minutes ago, Dan said:

Wow, just TiK ToK streams alone would give the album 1.6million sales then cry7 

There was a thread on ATRL yesterday called "Monica vs. Kesha: Bigger in the US?" that turned into a heavy stanwar quickly, with me and some other Animals trying to convince people that Kesha is definitely bigger than Monica. But there have been so many people who were convinced that Monica is without a doubt bigger than Kesha and downplayed Kesha's success in a really unacceptable kind of way wendy4

1 hour ago, TomTom2288 said:

There was a thread on ATRL yesterday called "Monica vs. Kesha: Bigger in the US?" that turned into a heavy stanwar quickly, with me and some other Animals trying to convince people that Kesha is definitely bigger than Monica. But there have been so many people who were convinced that Monica is without a doubt bigger than Kesha and downplayed Kesha's success in a really unacceptable kind of way wendy4

What is a Monica wendy4 

2 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

I don't even know who Monica is? I've never heard of her wendy4  (I don't mean that in a rude way, I just like, really do not know who that is and I know most pop stars)

Literally everybody in the US knows TiK ToK and possibly We R Who We R, YLIMD and Die Young they were HUGE and unmissable... Maybe they don't know her name, but like if I say Kesha to anybody, they without a doubt know who she is... Even my Grandma knows Kesha from her dance class! ny4 

2 minutes ago, Dan said:

I don't even know who Monica is? I've never heard of her wendy4  (I don't mean that in a rude way, I just like, really do not know who that is and I know most pop stars)

Literally everybody in the US knows TiK ToK and possibly We R Who We R, YLIMD and Die Young they were HUGE and unmissable... Maybe they don't know her name, but like if I say Kesha to anybody, they without a doubt know who she is... Even my Grandma knows Kesha from her dance class! ny4 

Me neither. Many people in the thread also didn't know her. 

That makes me so happy ny10

OMG, your grandma ny2

8 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Me neither. Many people in the thread also didn't know her. 

That makes me so happy ny10

OMG, your grandma ny2

ny6 

Yassss my Grandma is a LEGEND. ny6 

We play Ukelele together and I make her play Lady Gaga and now she really likes her music now  dead2 

2 minutes ago, Dan said:

ny6 

Yassss my Grandma is a LEGEND. ny6 

We play Ukelele together and I make her play Lady Gaga and now she really likes her music now   dead2

Oh wow. That's...interesting dead2

1 minute ago, Okan said:

I needed that hug brit2 thanks

Then here are many, many more katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1

Hope everything is ok <3

2 minutes ago, Dan said:

Then here are many, many more katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1

Hope everything is ok <3

omg omg omg thank you so much katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 katyanna1 

I think it will be if I stay strong, thank you <3

19 minutes ago, Okan said:

Oh no, poor @Okan ny10

@Dan my supermarket just played Beautiful Trauma jj2

They said it's #2 on their listeners chart or something like that...as I said, Germany loves P!nk

27 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Oh no, poor @Okan ny10

@Dan my supermarket just played Beautiful Trauma jj2

They said it's #2 on their listeners chart or something like that...as I said, Germany loves P!nk

I LOVE THAT yas2 

I haven't heard BT on the radio yet, just WAU cry5 

31 minutes ago, Okan said:

YOU MUST STAY STRONG AND YOU CAN! demi1 

If you ever need to talk just message katyanna1hug1hug2