Nicole Richie

The Animal Kingdom

5 minutes ago, Rosé. said:

I thought she said something about "pawning your love... might be... alarm... baby".

I think pawning may be pretty close! It’s hard to figure out some of her older stuff 

56 minutes ago, Dan said:

Wow each Calendar Day of the cruise are named after her albums, but Warrior is missing and there is a blank spot kesha5  SHADE

OMG dead2

Is this true?

This is probably one of the most obvious forms of dissatisfaction she has ever expressed regarding Warrior

1 hour ago, Recycled stardust said:

She reminds me of myself when I have to refer to an ex but I refuse to say the name xtina1

Hahahahaha fall1 

16 minutes ago, TomTom said:

OMG dead2

Is this true?

This is probably one of the most obvious forms of dissatisfaction she has ever expressed regarding Warrior

Yeah! Look, 4 days and one of them is nameless fall1 

http://www.keshasrainbowcruise.com/schedule/?utm_source=Sixthman+Mailing+Lists&utm_campaign=65270777d8-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_05_21_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_2417dacf90-65270777d8-68091017&mc_cid=65270777d8&mc_eid=8cdbb9db91 (sorry for the long link)

On 1/26/2019 at 5:20 AM, DW said:

Maybe Sunday is for K4 and I will listen to the albums on these days kesha1

i cant wait for album 7 so we can play each album in chronological order on loop each day kesha8 

Was watching the new season of Grace and Frankie (my fav show) and they  mentioned going to a Kesha concert (the subtitles said Ke$ha) cry7 

@Dan @Chris Morlock @witchcraft. The songwriter roundtable with Kesha airs tomorrow on TV

The sixth of seven episodes — the Songwriter Roundtable — airs this Sunday, Feb. 17. For subsequent episodes, tune in every Sunday at 10 a.m. ET/7 a.m. PT on satellite on channel 557 on DirecTV and 126 on Dish nationwide, and at 10 a.m. ET/PT on cable (channel 625 on Spectrum in L.A., 94 in NYC).

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/watch-hollywood-reporters-full-songwriter-roundtable-a-star-is-born-mark-ronson-1185891