Nicole Richie

The Animal Kingdom

On 5/17/2019 at 7:37 AM, TomTom said:

Not depositions, but after years of hesitation and nothing, the Geragos case is finally entering the discovery phase. The court has granted a motion by Mark Geragos that Dr. Luke has to produce a loooong list of relevants documents to the case and he appealed that, but Geragos won. Those documents include basically everything that Kesha wanted to get from Dr. Luke, but didn't. Examples:

The deleted photo of Kesha laying in his bed on Twitter giveup3

XzvpWZn.png

Documents on why and how he was fired as CEO from Kemosabe Records as well as Sony's reasoning behind it (note that Kesha won the interview list appeal a couple of days ago and will have access to the secret investigation Sony conducted on Dr. Luke before his removal)

YdtiRYY.png

His press communications with Michael Sitrick (the man who coordinated the TMZ articles and negative press towards Kesha) giveup3

IwMNw9v.png

All of his royalties, income and new worth at any time giveup3

TsDz2Jm.png

And that is just a very, very, very small part of the documents he has to produce

these

Just now, Chris Morlock said:

these

That is the Mark Geragos lawsuit though. That‘s unrelated to Kesha‘s lawsuit dead2

I just posted them because those are documents that Kesha would have liked to get, but they have no impact on Kesha‘s case

2 minutes ago, TomTom said:

That is the Mark Geragos lawsuit though. That‘s unrelated to Kesha‘s lawsuit dead2

I just posted them because those are documents that Kesha would have liked to get, but they have no impact on Kesha‘s case

could they be brought to her case?

Just now, Chris Morlock said:

could they be brought to her case?

No. They are separate lawsuits. Kesha‘s case is coming to an end (summary judgment motions already filed), meanwhile the Geragos lawsuit is basically just getting started (discovery process starting).

19 minutes ago, TomTom said:

No. They are separate lawsuits. Kesha‘s case is coming to an end (summary judgment motions already filed), meanwhile the Geragos lawsuit is basically just getting started (discovery process starting).

do we know the outcome jj3 

11 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

do we know the outcome jj3 

Well, there can‘t be an outcome yet because the trial has yet to happen. The judge‘s decision on the summary judgment motions has been exchanged confidentially in February and since then, everything happened behind the scenes. No important documents have been filed during the last four months, the schedule is also totally unclear. No further appearance dates or motions have been listed. But the case is still active. 

4 hours ago, TomTom said:

Where exactly do you want me to start? dead2

1 hour ago, Chris Morlock said:

start from the highlights from since the last time you shared kesha5 

I’ve followed it all the way up till a bit after rainbow, it seemed to quiet down a bit after that dead2 

Just now, Andrew! said:

I’ve followed it all the way up till a bit after rainbow, it seemed to quiet down a bit after that dead2 

MESS rip4

Quiet down? Have you not heard or read about Katy Perry‘s deposition, Lady Gaga‘s deposition, Kelly Clarkson‘s deposition, Adam Levine‘s deposition, the other depositions, Kesha‘s therapy notes, Kesha‘s and Gaga‘s text messages, all the e-mails and expert reports? 

Just now, TomTom said:

MESS rip4

Quiet down? Have you not heard or read about Katy Perry‘s deposition, Lady Gaga‘s deposition, Kelly Clarkson‘s deposition, Adam Levine‘s deposition, the other depositions, Kesha‘s therapy notes, Kesha‘s and Gaga‘s text messages, all the e-mails and expert reports? 

OH! Yes I know the bolded.

Just now, Andrew! said:

OH! Yes I know the bolded.

Oh, okay. At least something. Well, as I said, everything is happening behind the scenes since February. It‘s totally unclear what the next steps are.

7 minutes ago, TomTom said:

Oh, okay. At least something. Well, as I said, everything is happening behind the scenes since February. It‘s totally unclear what the next steps are.

Yeah god the texts were a MESS fall1 

2 hours ago, TomTom said:

MESS rip4

i havent read any of the depositions yet jj3 

i can find Katy and Gaga's in their sections later.

Everyone was so surprised by Kesha's "changes" right? But she didn't really change much. Her radio play changed. I've found everyone's reactions kind of weird cause it's not like it's hard to find Kesha showcasing stellar vocals and non electro-pop moments. Even in Timber her voice is powerful as fuck and the GP knew about that. Warrior was a bigger transition than Rainbow IMO. dead2

9 hours ago, Andrew! said:

You’re gonna be my sex toy baby ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah 

So turn me on good baby turn me on good baby ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah demi1 

i still hate it fall5 

I know not everyone is sold on RWSM, but I gotta say, the song really reminds me of how much I adore her voice. The timbre and style she has is just amazing to me. It’s so appealing. ny10 

Another favorite vocal thing of her’s that she does (I don’t know the name) is how she makes her vocals tremble like at 2:46 in this: 

the way she ends “Sleeping” is so amazing I just... I love her so.