Nicole Richie

The Animal Kingdom

5 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

@Dan my mom got me a different brand of Almond milk and it tastes like play dough fall5 

fall1  Oh no , which one?! Some of them are disgraceful

36 minutes ago, Andrew! said:

Do you guys ever wonder what would have happened if Luke wasn’t an ass fuck? Like how many albums would she be on now? What would her sound be like?? dead2 

It would be the same sound as always because he didn‘t let her do anything else rip4

2 hours ago, Andrew! said:

Do you guys ever wonder what would have happened if Luke wasn’t an ass fuck? Like how many albums would she be on now? What would her sound be like?? dead2 

Hmmm... We would probably be waiting for the sixth album.

She could’ve went with more rock Warrior (Woo Hoo, Machine Gun Love, Meet Me In Space could’ve been on the album), we’d have Lipsha and she would’ve had her DJ collabs out maybe. 

The third album would’ve been pop with folk, country elements (more songs like Timber and Last Goodbye) and still cock/rock-pop.

The fourth album could be more pop and had more ballad kinda songs etc.

Couldn’t imagine the fifth one. Pop with trap elements? Sleazysha back? jj2 

8 hours ago, TomTom said:

It would be the same sound as always because he didn‘t let her do anything else rip4

That's only cos he's an ass fuck. 

The question was if Luke wasn't as he is irl. whit1

1 minute ago, Andrew! said:

It just fucking sucks because Luke is super talented. fall1 he just happens to be a talented fuck faced jackass 

Talent? Or is it just rehash after rehash of the same 6 songs mixed around whit1

Just now, Chris Morlock said:

Talent? Or is it just rehash after rehash of the same 6 songs mixed around whit1

Well I mean dead2 

Yes but I do think he has a knack for pop music. He created a lot of good pop tracks. We can’t deny that, because we all stan animal, cannibal, and warrior (I know he didn’t produce every track, but still). You know? He wasn’t like some “profound composer,” but he really knew how to make a catchy tune. 

However, that being said, it doesn’t stop me from wishing he’d rot. orangu1 

2 minutes ago, Andrew! said:

Well I mean dead2 

Yes but I do think he has a knack for pop music. He created a lot of good pop tracks. We can’t deny that, because we all stan animal, cannibal, and warrior (I know he didn’t produce every track, but still). You know? He wasn’t like some “profound composer,” but he really knew how to make a catchy tune. 

However, that being said, it doesn’t stop me from wishing he’d rot. orangu1 

Yeah don't remind me. I'd like to forget that. 

You're not the only one orangu1

17 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

Friendly Farms. its fucking vile

this one but isnt unsweetened.

Image result for friendly farms original almond milk

Never even seen that fall8  Doesn’t look god laughcry1 

3 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

we finally have some sort of inkling of info for something new oprah4 

There are 13 other celebrities being part of this, so it could just be something minor. But the whole Alien theme and the fact that the now deactivated @readytherainbow account teased July 16 before disappearing is suspicious.

1 minute ago, TomTom said:

There are 13 other celebrities being part of this, so it could just be something minor. But the whole Alien theme and the fact that the now deactivated @readytherainbow account teased July 16 before disappearing is suspicious.

oprah10 

1 hour ago, TomTom said:

I’m going to throw myself out the window oh my god yess