Nicole Richie

The Animal Kingdom

3 minutes ago, Dan said:

I feel like somebody has them organized somewhere in order (I think @Chris Morlock)

Also, I was listening to Bootycall when you posted this jj2 

Also, to add on, I’m currently comparing each version of the tracks we have from different collections to get the most clear sounding one dead2 

2 minutes ago, Andrew! said:

Also, to add on, I’m currently comparing each version of the tracks we have from different collections to get the most clear sounding one dead2 

Icon! :Dcry7 

1 hour ago, Dan said:

There are so many unreleased that I wonder that with fall1  

I usually hate like 15-20 song albums, but with Kesha, I'd love that - cause she manages to serve with almost every track cry8 

i'd really love an anniversary box set with a bunch of unreleased on a separate disc for each album cry3 

1 hour ago, Andrew! said:

YES fall1 I’m currently recreating my unreleased collection. I’m struggling to identify which songs were ACTUALLY meant for animal and cannibal, not ones that just happened to come before animal dead7 like Butterscotch and Bootycall which sonically fit on animal versus Bad Dream or Last Boyfriend. They sound newer than something like Sunday morning, but still sound like demos she was pumping out while trying to get recognized by a label 

1 hour ago, Dan said:

I feel like somebody has them organized somewhere in order (I think @Chris Morlock)

Also, I was listening to Bootycall when you posted this jj2 

my collection is pretty solid in terms of recording as far as we're all aware. i used the info @P. gave us to compile them. theyre in my fanmade folder. i always update that when i change anything. literally anything.

The ultimate slut anthem jj2 

my bff knew about Booty Call and Woo Hoo before i told her they were unreleased.

she showed me the video of WH with the (Official Audio) to try to say i was wrong dead2 

im pretty sure mine are all pretty clear sounding or at least as far as ive come across.

3 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

i'd really love an anniversary box set with a bunch of unreleased on a separate disc for each album cry3 

my collection is pretty solid in terms of recording as far as we're all aware. i used the info @P. gave us to compile them. theyre in my fanmade folder. i always update that when i change anything. literally anything.

my bff knew about Booty Call and Woo Hoo before i told her they were unreleased.

she showed me the video of WH with the (Official Audio) to try to say i was wrong dead2 

im pretty sure mine are all pretty clear sounding or at least as far as ive come across.

There's a few I've come across like Microphone where no one but the one I posted at times. I know you have it now, but I'm just doing a run through check just to double check dead2 like I found a clearer Leave it Alone and little no1curr unreleased songs. You did a kickass job though! I'm just kinda doin my own little thing demi1 

1 minute ago, Andrew! said:

There's a few I've come across like Microphone where no one but the one I posted at times. I know you have it now, but I'm just doing a run through check just to double check dead2 like I found a clearer Leave it Alone and little no1curr unreleased songs. You did a kickass job though! I'm just kinda doin my own little thing demi1 

the only unclear part of my file for LIA is Kesha's vocals. but i think thats just cos of the vox effects.