Nicole Richie

The Animal Kingdom

4 minutes ago, Dan said:

Water promo instead of music promo, legend! ny4 

Never understand why people drink overly priced water, just add some salt to natural filtered water to get some minerals and for better hydration. 

6 minutes ago, Kivo said:

Never understand why people drink overly priced water, just add some salt to natural filtered water to get some minerals and for better hydration. 

I don't get it either fall1 

I just drink tap water and I'm good with it 

10 minutes ago, Dan said:

I don't get it either fall1 

I just drink tap water and I'm good with it 

My tap water is wired. We have a well under our backyard and my dad has to constantly buy mineral salt for it otherwise it tastes like metal/rust.

3 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

im trying to download all of Johnny Cash's albums but theres at least 80 studio albums and its just so much work fall3 

like, i shit you not https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Cash#Discography

0REiTxc.png

I know how you feel!

Past november I downloaded about 50 k-pop groups (girls only ofc), I still have 31 in the "to listen" folder fall8

13 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

I know how you feel!

Past november I downloaded about 50 k-pop groups (girls only ofc), I still have 31 in the "to listen" folder fall8

i only got through like 15 albums fall3

btw are any of them:

• 2NE1 (Members: Bom/Dara/CL/Minzy)
  • Blackpink (Members: Jennie/Rose/Jisoo/Lisa)
  • Dalshabet (Members: Viki/Serri/Ah Young/Jiyul/Kaeun/Subin/Woohee)
  • LOONA (Members: HeeJin/HyunJin/HaSeul/YeoJin/ViVi/Kim Lip/JinSoul/Choerry/Yves/Chuu/Go Won/Olivia Hye)
  • Girls' Generation (Members: Nayeon/Jeongyeon/Momo/Sana/Jihyo/Mina/Dahyun/Chaeyoung/Tzuyu)
  • Twice (Members: Jessica/Taeyeon/Sunny/Tiffany Young/Hyoyeon/Yuri/Sooyoung/Yoona/Seohyun)
  • Rania (too many members to list them all rip4 )
  • CLC (Members: Seunghee/Yujin/Seungyeon/Sorn/Yeeun/Elkie/Eunbin)
15 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

i only got through like 15 albums fall3

btw are any of them:

• 2NE1 (Members: Bom/Dara/CL/Minzy)
  • Blackpink (Members: Jennie/Rose/Jisoo/Lisa)
  • Dalshabet (Members: Viki/Serri/Ah Young/Jiyul/Kaeun/Subin/Woohee)
  • LOONA (Members: HeeJin/HyunJin/HaSeul/YeoJin/ViVi/Kim Lip/JinSoul/Choerry/Yves/Chuu/Go Won/Olivia Hye)
  • Girls' Generation (Members: Nayeon/Jeongyeon/Momo/Sana/Jihyo/Mina/Dahyun/Chaeyoung/Tzuyu)
  • Twice (Members: Jessica/Taeyeon/Sunny/Tiffany Young/Hyoyeon/Yuri/Sooyoung/Yoona/Seohyun)
  • Rania (too many members to list them all rip4 )
  • CLC (Members: Seunghee/Yujin/Seungyeon/Sorn/Yeeun/Elkie/Eunbin)

Only one missing is Rania moo1

Problem is I still have to listen: Dalshabet, LOONA, Girls' Generation (but I know something already), CLC + 27 more including sub-units rip4

17 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

Only one missing is Rania moo1

Problem is I still have to listen: Dalshabet, LOONA, Girls' Generation (but I know something already), CLC + 27 more including sub-units rip4

i listed every member including past members. (2NE1 has disbanded so there are no current members rip4 )

once you're done with the 30 artists left, Rania's song Dr. Feel Good was my first song by them. theres an English and Korean version (on the album Just Go). demi1 

4 minutes ago, Dear Wonderland Called Low said:

She is still not free?

She is creatively free, but Dr. Luke keeps making money from her music because her contracts with his publishing and production companies can't be dissolved.

1 hour ago, TomTom said:

She is creatively free, but Dr. Luke keeps making money from her music because her contracts with his publishing and production companies can't be dissolved.

Wich is still shitty

7 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

Wich is still shitty

Yes, but it's by far not as bad as it used to be. That's exactly why I dislike the majority of Twitter Animals who tweet #FreeKesha all the time and act as if she still was the slave she was until 2016. The same people are the ones complaining about this topic getting mentioned over and over again in the press, even though they are the reason it keeps spreading across the public in the first place. That does not mean the status quo isn't bad, but Kesha literally once said she was the most happiest in her life when she was completely broke. That's not even close to the current situation, but it shows how little she cares about such things. People like me who actually keep up with the lawsuit in it's entirety know more about it than her since she lets her lawyers run everything independently and hasn't read most of the documents. As long as the trial hasn't started, they should stop talking about it over and over again and make a fuss about Daily Mail articles and be happy that a new era is beginning instead.