Nicole Richie

The Animal Kingdom

1 hour ago, calethewhalee said:

I did a little dirty love look for Halloween this year!

I saw the for post when I was aimlessly scrolling through Instagram an I actually had to take a minute. How i the background basically the same? dead2

24 minutes ago, Andy! said:

OH MY GOD ITS FAKE IMASDFAKDJSFASDFASEGJAWEKGAERDR

24 minutes ago, Andy! said:

@Mods delete my FOTP account

I'm fucking DEAD fall1 

On 11/2/2019 at 7:58 AM, Dan said:

Omg it’s so fucking good!!!!

Thank you!! :)

On 11/2/2019 at 9:05 AM, Chris Morlock said:

I saw the for post when I was aimlessly scrolling through Instagram an I actually had to take a minute. How i the background basically the same? dead2

Haha

I had a friend edit it for me! He's a saint. :D

On 11/4/2019 at 5:49 PM, Sheezus said:

Hot shit. Good Job!

Thank you! kylie1

On 10/30/2019 at 2:33 PM, TomTom said:

@Galaxy I'm sorry that you have been permabanned on ATRL. We miss you all cry8cry9

Come back here instead kesha5

I just came crawling back here after 32 years to make a royal announcement about my perma-vacay from ShariATRL. kesha5 I really got done like that just for calling some bitch good looking huh? Been kinda pressed about it but then I remembered that I brought some fun lighthearted contributions to that SJW'd mess of a website and they punched me OUT for nothing. I'd expect a thank you as a farewell message but oh well? they can rim me for all i care bebe1

ANYWAYS do you have like screenshots of that K*m thread that got me banned cuz I'm curious about the reactions and that on life support malfunctioning disaster of a forum doesn't even let people VIEW their site ki. How did you know I got perma'd btw? 

FOTP, I'm heartily sorry for having ever left you for that trash but your bitch is BACK. Should've known this was the superior fomoplace all along. kesha4

13 minutes ago, Galaxy said:

I just came crawling back here after 32 years to make a royal announcement about my permba-vacay from ShariATRL. kesha5 I really got done like that just for calling some bitch good looking huh? Been kinda pressed about it but then I remembered that I brought some fun lighthearted contributions to that SJW'd mess of a website and they punched me OUT for nothing. I'd expect a thank you as a farewell message but oh well? they can rim me for all i care bebe1

It was completely unfair and unjustified. We really do mourn the loss of your fun spirit and humour every day hug1

ANYWAYS do you have like screenshots of that K*m thread that got me banned cuz I'm curious about the reactions and that on life support malfunctioning disaster of a forum doesn't even let people VIEW their site ki. How did you know I got perma'd btw? 

Everyone called out the mod who banned you in that thread and in HQ. Some people were also posting #UnbanPharaoh and #FreePharaoh. There was a long discussion in HQ about it. Reinvention mentioned it in the Kim thread that he permabanned you for being transphobic and HEIDI brought it up in the Kesha Base.

FOTP, I'm heartily sorry for having ever left you for that trash but your bitch is BACK. Should've known this was the superior fomoplace all along. kesha4

If you want, you can join our Kesha FOTP Discord that includes almost all FOTP Animals kesha5

https://discord.gg/YEPe6T

10 minutes ago, TomTom said:

It was completely unfair and unjustified. We really do mourn the loss of your fun spirit and humour every day hug1

Everyone called out the mod who banned you in that thread and in HQ. Some people were also posting #UnbanPharaoh and #FreePharaoh. There was a long discussion in HQ about it.

If you want, you can join our Kesha FOTP Discord that includes almost all FOTP Animals kesha5

https://discord.gg/YEPe6T

Whew a MOVEMENT, the lil warriors are fighting for me .. this makes my heart warm katy9 please thank everyone who participated in the #FreePharaoh fight and send my regards to legend AvrilLaQueen, soul sister HEIDI and all the other animals.. collin, yourfavefan, bearman.. I'm gonna miss yall too

''The hope is fading from my lips.... when I kiss you with goodbye''

katy9katy9

I might just send in appeal but idk which way to go with it? do i act stupid and tell them in my language handsome is synonymous with pretty or do i be #apologetic and write an apology letter.. but on the other hand I'm like fuck them lol

6 minutes ago, Galaxy said:

Whew a MOVEMENT, the lil warriors are fighting for me .. this makes my heart warm katy9

You deserve it happy1

please thank everyone who participated in the #FreePharaoh fight and send my regards to legend AvrilLaQueen, soul sister HEIDI and all the other animals.. collin, yourfavefan, bearman.. I'm gonna miss yall too

I will do that!!!

I might just send in appeal but idk which way to go with it? do i act stupid and tell them in my language handsome is synonymous with pretty or do i be #apologetic and write an apology letter.. but on the other hand I'm like fuck them lol

You should really try to appeal because the new era is beginning and it's especially sad to have lost you during this particular time. Not only the meaning of handsome, also the fact that that FutureHive user got away with saying something way worse in the same thread and the fact that permabanning someone based on ONE WORD is absolutely ridiculous. Were people who called Kesha "Liar" permabanned for saying that? Not as far as I'm aware of. The Kim Petras stan came through with Reinvention in that moment, it was an inappropriate decision and literally everyone on ATRL thought the same.