I wanted to make a thread about this ny6

Make one and I'll tweet it :) :D 

Dan    12,572
3 hours ago, Manson said:

@Dan's avatars playing backwards irk me hottie1

You should be used to it by now sass1 

Dan    12,572
3 hours ago, Manson said:

My current set was made by @Dan for me months ago. Finally debuting it now!

Love it!!!!

(I don't remember making it) dead2 

Rosé.    8,180
42 minutes ago, Dan said:

Love it!!!!

(I don't remember making it) dead2 

Wait brit8

Was it not you? brit8

Dan    12,572
26 minutes ago, Manson said:

Wait brit8

Was it not you? brit8

It may have been (I have a really bad memory) dead4 

Dan    12,572
9 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

u should make me one

Sure! If you tell me what you want I can :)

Dan    12,572

Does anyone have an HD video of Kesha's performance of C'Mon on Jimmy Fallon in 2013? jj4 

Rosé.    8,180

I've been thinking lately that Kesha might not actually be that intellectually intelligent, but then I realised that she's just super emotional and this probably clouds her judgement a lot and explains why she acts like a nutty left winger a lot. She's probably very well read and we all know about her great grades in school, but she is still superstitious, which could back my theory that Kesha is incredibly emotional. I think that the last few years she may have just not been paying proper attention to politics and social issues and has been spoon fed all her information from her friend circle and mainstream media. The anecdotes about gay bullying from fans could also be making her a low-key SJW. This is understandable given that Kesha is generally super busy and actually spends a lot of her off time disconnected, so she's indirectly created an eco chamber to live in.

Edit: Kesha has also been bullied a great deal. This probably makes her even more sensitive to people othering other groups of people, even if it's justified. 

TomTom    6,771
55 minutes ago, Manson said:

I've been thinking lately that Kesha might not actually be that intellectually intelligent, but then I realised that she's just super emotional and this probably clouds her judgement a lot and explains why she acts like a nutty left winger a lot. She's probably very well read and we all know about her great grades in school, but she is still superstitious, which could back my theory that Kesha is incredibly emotional. I think that the last few years she may have just not been paying proper attention to politics and social issues and has been spoon fed all her information from her friend circle and mainstream media. The anecdotes about gay bullying from fans could also be making her a low-key SJW. This is understandable given that Kesha is generally super busy and actually spends a lot of her off time disconnected, so she's indirectly created an eco chamber to live in.

Edit: Kesha has also been bullied a great deal. This probably makes her even more sensitive to people othering other groups of people, even if it's justified. 

What makes you think she is a "nutty left-winger" and she didn't pay attention to politics? 

Rosé.    8,180
5 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

What makes you think she is a "nutty left-winger" and she didn't pay attention to politics? 

Her politics that I know of are all mainstream far left wing liberal and she spastically advocates for equality and anti-hate and seems to not understand the problem with being accepting and tolerant of non-binary genders and religion. She takes a very shallow view of equality and doesn't see the subtext of things like the term "feminist" and Oprah's GG speech.

Chris Morlock    37,140
On 1/7/2018 at 7:26 PM, Dan said:

jj3 

On 1/7/2018 at 7:37 PM, TomTom2288 said:

Not these Christians again laughcry1

On 1/8/2018 at 4:53 AM, Okan said:

We're in 2018 and some people are still stuck in 2012 2005 nicki4

TomTom    6,771
8 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

follow, like and rt me bitch meg1 

I don‘t have Twitter wendy3