Jump to content

The Animal Kingdom

Recommended Posts

Dan    12,027

jj4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom2288    6,197
23 minutes ago, Dan said:

jj4 

Yeah, I've seen that cry4

Oh wow, not only does TMZ have a disgusting comment section, now the staff is also laughing about her *pretends to be shocked* jj4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    12,027
Just now, TomTom2288 said:

Yeah, I've seen that cry4

Oh wow, not only does TMZ have a disgusting comment section, now the staff is also laughing about her *pretends to be shocked* jj4

*So shocked* dead4 

 

I mean, at least they were nice about how quick she got up dead2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom2288    6,197
1 minute ago, Dan said:

*So shocked* dead4 

 

I mean, at least they were nice about how quick she got up dead2 

Yes, but still  jj4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    12,027
1 minute ago, TomTom2288 said:

Yes, but still  jj4

Yeah I know dead4 

I try to avoid these sorts of videos, but I was looking for clips of her performance and found it dead1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rosé.    7,985
5 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

 This guy produced the Grammys show in 2016!

I forgot. What is this for again?

2 hours ago, Dan said:

jj4 

Looks like she hit her tail bone um3

Ouch um3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom2288    6,197
3 minutes ago, Manson said:

I forgot. What is this for again?

The Elton John Grammy tribute concert! Will be aired in April

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    12,027

TiK ToK should hit 200m streams on Spotify within the next week or so :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Okan    6,876
1 hour ago, Dan said:

TiK ToK should hit 200m streams on Spotify within the next week or so :D

 

let me help demi1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom2288    6,197
3 hours ago, Dan said:

TiK ToK should hit 200m streams on Spotify within the next week or so :D

 

Less than one million streams cry0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    12,027
9 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Less than one million streams cry0

imready1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    12,027

Kesha literally writes the best choruses cry7 

Like, they're always good yas1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom2288    6,197
1 minute ago, Dan said:

imready1 

Milestonesha oprah14

YLIMD reaching 100 million views, Timber reaching 1 billion views, Right Round reaching 100 million streams, Good Old Days reaching 100 million streams and TiK ToK reaching 200 million streams

 

2 minutes ago, Dan said:

Kesha literally writes the best choruses cry7 

Like, they're always good yas1 

oprah14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    12,027
1 minute ago, TomTom2288 said:

YLIMD reaching 100 million views, Timber reaching 1 billion views, Right Round reaching 100 million streams, Good Old Days reaching 100 million streams and TiK ToK reaching 200 million streams

yas2 

All the bops are coming for the throne imready1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    12,027
12 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

 

How do they know that interesting1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom2288    6,197
Just now, Dan said:

How do they know that interesting1 

Idk, but this account always has so much specific information about Kesha, even the exact pure sales figures for Praying for each day, so I guess it's true...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    12,027
22 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

 

 

I WAS POSTING THIS!!!

I HAVE IT IN MY CLIPBOARD dead4  ny4 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom2288    6,197
Just now, Dan said:

I WAS POSTING THIS!!!

I HAVE IT IN MY CLIPBOARD dead4  ny4 

 

ny6

Once in a lifetime, I‘ve been faster than you jj1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×