Nicole Richie

The Animal Kingdom

6 hours ago, Sodomite said:

It's okay. Her vocals are lacking. The cover is better than the Learn To Let Go rendition she did on BBCR1.

But it's not supposed to have strong vocals, I just love the emotion and it's calming cry7 

On 4/29/2018 at 7:40 PM, TomTom2288 said:

If only they had real arguments to explain... brit5

Yikes...

vomit1 

On 4/30/2018 at 10:20 AM, TomTom2288 said:

shock1

yas2 

Moments before she stole the show at the Grammys with a devastating performance of “Praying” backed by an army of powerhouse female artist including Cyndi Lauper and Camila Cabello, a nervous Kesha burst into tears — and it was all their fault.

“They were like ‘[Let’s say] Kesha on three.’ I was like, ‘No, no, no. Praying, all of on three.’ But instead, they said my name, and I burst into tears. Those women didn’t owe me anything. It just took my breath away-that feeling of having people be there for you.”

(...)

This wasn’t the first time Kesha was overcome on the Grammy stage. During a private rehearsal days before the show, the singer-songwriter broke down. According to the LA Times, Cabello and Lauper embraced her as she “let out a roaring vocal” that left host James Corden speechless.

None of this would have happened if one Kesha-averse Grammy producer hadn’t attended her final show of Rainbow tour at the Hollywood Palladium. Grammy Awards Executive Producer Ken Ehrlich was not a fan of dollar-sign Ke$ha and “boozy party anthems,” but her incredible performance and growth changed his mind. Kesha did not think twice about which song she would perform, and the rest is history.

https://culturess.com/2018/05/08/stories-behind-keshas-revealing-cosmopolitan-interview/

2 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

how far are you? are you up to date rih1 

im SOOOOOOOOOO happy this last queen left giveup1 

YES! I'm up to date :D I was SO god damn glad when she left yas2yas2yas2yas2yas2yas2  She was so mean I couldn't deal with it cry4 

14 minutes ago, Jay. said:

noah fence but why is Kesha's section under newcomers? aura1

Because her debut album was released in 2010. Everyone who debuted 2010 and later and is under "Newcomers". It's extremely stupid and I once wrote a long post about how stupid that is. In the collective perception, she is one of Katy's and Gaga's peers. In 2018, nobody cares about whether her debut album was released two years later than theirs or not.