Jump to content

The Animal Kingdom

Recommended Posts

Dan    12,902

Need to make a new set jj1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    12,902

I need a NEW bop clap1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    12,902
3 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

You annoy me with your messy avi tina1 I hate when VIP users don't have a 170x250 avi tina1

It annoys me too tina1

I was like damn she looks good, set it as my AVI, and it fucking fucked it the fuck up fall1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Freaky Prince    27,761
1 minute ago, Dan said:

It annoys me too tina1

I was like damn she looks good, set it as my AVI, and it fucking fucked it the fuck up fall1 

I mean, there are a billion pic where Kesha looks good tina1 Crop them and that's all tina1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    12,902
3 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I mean, there are a billion pic where Kesha looks good tina1 Crop them and that's all tina1

I'm making a new AVI now wendy3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    12,902

Take It Off is the timeless bop. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom    7,150
34 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I think I lowkey nailed this yas1 

 

Blind and Rainbow are missing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    12,902

Was listening to This Is Me and Kim Petras came on after as the recommended song fall2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom    7,150
1 hour ago, Dan said:

Was listening to This Is Me and Kim Petras came on after as the recommended song fall2 

vomit1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    12,902

apparently Kesha met with her management in NYC yesterday cry7  Maybe that means something new is on the way cry7 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    12,902

Still can't believe I missed this show cause I had the flu 5 years ago cry4  I could've heard this song LIVE.

The venue is literally less than 10 minutes from me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom    7,150
17 minutes ago, Dan said:

Still can't believe I missed this show cause I had the flu 5 years ago cry4  I could've heard this song LIVE.

The venue is literally less than 10 minutes from me

Which show and which song? brit10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    12,902
2 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Which show and which song? brit10

OMG I suck

I meant to post this with it fall1  mess

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rosé.    8,257
19 minutes ago, Dan said:

OMG I suck

I meant to post this with it fall1  mess

 

My panties slip off from all the humidity in my crotch while listening to Machine Gun Love kesha4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×