The Animal Kingdom

Andrew!    12,251

Hey animals, who ever reads this:

okay so Dirty Liar is one of my favorite songs like, ever. And I know many won’t agree about it’s majesty, but I have a question... what does she say in the first verse?

”melt into you to your arms when you call me baby...”

then what? I’ve looked up many different lyric things and none of them seem to fit right. 

Sheezus    8,488
On 1/23/2019 at 6:42 PM, witchcraft. said:

Hey animals, who ever reads this:

okay so Dirty Liar is one of my favorite songs like, ever. And I know many won’t agree about it’s majesty, but I have a question... what does she say in the first verse?

”melt into you to your arms when you call me baby...”

then what? I’ve looked up many different lyric things and none of them seem to fit right. 

I thought she said something about "pawning your love... might be... alarm... baby".

Andrew!    12,251
5 minutes ago, Rosé. said:

I thought she said something about "pawning your love... might be... alarm... baby".

I think pawning may be pretty close! It’s hard to figure out some of her older stuff 

Dan    13,667

Wow each Calendar Day of the cruise are named after her albums, but Warrior is missing and there is a blank spot kesha5  SHADE

Recycled stardust    1,147
4 minutes ago, Dan said:

Wow each Calendar Day of the cruise are named after her albums, but Warrior is missing and there is a blank spot kesha5  SHADE

She reminds me of myself when I have to refer to an ex but I refuse to say the name xtina1

TomTom    8,000
56 minutes ago, Dan said:

OMG dead2

Is this true?

This is probably one of the most obvious forms of dissatisfaction she has ever expressed regarding Warrior

Dan    13,667
1 hour ago, Recycled stardust said:

She reminds me of myself when I have to refer to an ex but I refuse to say the name xtina1

Hahahahaha fall1 

16 minutes ago, TomTom said:

OMG dead2

Is this true?

This is probably one of the most obvious forms of dissatisfaction she has ever expressed regarding Warrior

Yeah! Look, 4 days and one of them is nameless fall1 

http://www.keshasrainbowcruise.com/schedule/?utm_source=Sixthman+Mailing+Lists&utm_campaign=65270777d8-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_05_21_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_2417dacf90-65270777d8-68091017&mc_cid=65270777d8&mc_eid=8cdbb9db91 (sorry for the long link)

TomTom    8,000
Dan    13,667
1 minute ago, TomTom said:

fall1

Also side-note, but this schedule looks amazing cry7  So wish I could have gone cry9 

Chris Morlock    43,471
DW    5,509

Maybe Sunday is for K4 and I will listen to the albums on these days kesha1

Okan    7,211
On 1/25/2019 at 2:22 AM, Dan said:

fall1 

Chris Morlock    43,471
On 1/26/2019 at 5:20 AM, DW said:

Maybe Sunday is for K4 and I will listen to the albums on these days kesha1

i cant wait for album 7 so we can play each album in chronological order on loop each day kesha8 

DW    5,509
8 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

i cant wait for album 7 so we can play each album in chronological order on loop each day kesha8 

No it's more special if you play them on these days. It's like an official stream day from Kesha.

Dan    13,667

Was watching the new season of Grace and Frankie (my fav show) and they  mentioned going to a Kesha concert (the subtitles said Ke$ha) cry7