The Animal Kingdom

Chris Morlock    44,351
5 minutes ago, idrk said:

no satan just decided to turn down the temperature by 3000c for that period of our life 

mad5 

Image result for dante's inferno map

Chris Morlock    44,351
11 hours ago, DW said:

I cried to the whole Rainbow album yesterday kesha2

As one should oprah14

Chris Morlock    44,351

apparently Kesha performed Love Triangle back in February 2019 with Wrabel during his LA show? um1 

im not seeing any videos tho um1 

TomTom    8,545
5 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

apparently Kesha performed Love Triangle back in February 2019 with Wrabel during his LA show? um1 

That one?

TomTom    8,545

Do you still have time to write for other artists now that you’re launching Big Gay Records?

It goes in waves. I’m not doing a ton. I’m just focused on things that I really love, and artists that I really love. I’ve been back in the studio with Kesha. I feel really lucky to be able to put some stuff on hold, and dive into stuff that inspires me. I feel really lucky to be able to do that, to feel like I have the freedom to be like, “I don’t want to do this, but I do want to jump head first into this.”

I can’t wait for new Kesha. I loved Rainbow so much.

It was so good. It’s one of my favorite records. It’s just so good.

Now that you mentioned Kesha, I have to ask you about that cruise.

Oh my gosh.

I thought about going, but then I chickened out.

Okay, close your eyes and imagine you’re on a boat, and it’s called the Norwegian Pearl, and the event is called the Kesha Magical Unicorn Rainbow Ride. It’s exactly what comes to mind. It was so exactly what I thought it would be in the best way possible. It was so fun and filled with so much joy, and so much freedom. It was a lot more emotional for me than I thought. To see so many people coming from so many places, and knowing that they belonged, it felt like Pride. It felt like Pride, except you’re in the middle of the ocean.

https://www.idolator.com/7739220/wrabel-interview-love-to-love-u

Andrew!    12,775

I want to be in the alternate universe where there are more than just 2 Billboard remixes 

idrk    431
On 4/6/2019 at 3:33 AM, Chris Morlock said:

it wasn't love triangle. no one posted the full thing which is sad but there are snippets. there was one really clear one on twitter of them singing the chorus and I wish I could find it so badari9

Chris Morlock    44,351
2 hours ago, Andrew! said:

I want to be in the alternate universe where there are more than just 2 Billboard remixes 

omg this tea cry9 

this did them so well cry9 

1 hour ago, idrk said:

it wasn't love triangle. no one posted the full thing which is sad but there are snippets. there was one really clear one on twitter of them singing the chorus and I wish I could find it so badari9

i couldnt find any info either but the wikia page said that it happened but idk if it was true to begin with.

idrk    431
2 hours ago, Andrew! said:

Who is the billboard remix is it done by the site that does billboar hot 100

Chris Morlock    44,351
9 minutes ago, idrk said:

Who is the billboard remix is it done by the site that does billboar hot 100

yes i think its the same people who do the charts.

Chris Morlock    44,351

i need a better Rainbow image but heres my tracklists hug1

also track 14 on U Better Know is reserved for that (possible) final version of Red Lipstick!

Spoiler

SffyLIR.pngC0MT7Bs.pngjpTFRzB.pngz9PxNzR.pngsVMKD47.pngLkSxGiz.pngNquVU0Z.pngRNY3Htw.pngVs6Q4Yy.pngv4NmYPT.pngPsGzHnd.pngE1lWGqu.pngBQ044qz.pngHik2uQC.pngERMrJi3.pngyYrKVFD.png

Dan    14,547

Ok I'm gonna need another bop like Die Young with a music video just as fun bey4 

Chris Morlock    44,351
1 hour ago, Dan said:

Ok I'm gonna need another bop like Die Young with a music video just as fun bey4 

i just need something like Boots with a Take it Off-esque video clap1