Jump to content

The Animal Kingdom

Recommended Posts

Chris Morlock    43,418
9 hours ago, Andrew! said:

You’re gonna be my sex toy baby ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah 

So turn me on good baby turn me on good baby ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah demi1 

i still hate it fall5 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andrew!    12,235

I know not everyone is sold on RWSM, but I gotta say, the song really reminds me of how much I adore her voice. The timbre and style she has is just amazing to me. It’s so appealing. ny10 

Another favorite vocal thing of her’s that she does (I don’t know the name) is how she makes her vocals tremble like at 2:46 in this: 

 

the way she ends “Sleeping” is so amazing I just... I love her so. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    43,418
14 hours ago, Andrew! said:

I know not everyone is sold on RWSM, but I gotta say, the song really reminds me of how much I adore her voice. The timbre and style she has is just amazing to me. It’s so appealing. ny10 

Another favorite vocal thing of her’s that she does (I don’t know the name) is how she makes her vocals tremble like at 2:46 in this: 

 

the way she ends “Sleeping” is so amazing I just... I love her so. 

Elizabeth My Dear as a whole cry9 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    43,418
23 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

updated some of my stuff on iTunes

 

  Reveal hidden contents

nPoOfLC.pngiBJCUBv.pngTj5UgpS.pngM3vEOJW.pngXyoQUL9.pngQu7wfiR.png

 

ok now i think i'm good for a while kesha5 

 

i started to crop the screenshots but i got lazy 3 images in kesha5 

btw i'm missing Dirty Love ft Iggy Pop kesha5 

https://imgur.com/a/CxV4eTM

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andrew!    12,235
4 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

Elizabeth My Dear as a whole cry9 

YES! Exactly cry7 I want Lip$ha so bad cry4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andrew!    12,235

When he doesn’t believe in toilet paper, just chic jeans ny10 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andrew!    12,235
Just now, Chris Morlock said:

 

NO GET THIS OUT rip2 

EDIT: wait this wasn’t what I thought it was 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andrew!    12,235
Just now, Chris Morlock said:

WHAT IS IT FROM oprah10 

Never mind I thought this was the other song rumored as Beach Boys... you know... the “DONT PUT YOUR PENIS IN MY BUTT.” one fall1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    43,418
3 minutes ago, Andrew! said:

Never mind I thought this was the other song rumored as Beach Boys... you know... the “DONT PUT YOUR PENIS IN MY BUTT.” one fall1 

look at my other quote whit1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sheezus    8,488
6 hours ago, Andrew! said:

When he doesn’t believe in toilet paper, just chic jeans ny10 

When did another fave ever? gaga14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andrew!    12,235
40 minutes ago, Ultraviolet said:

When did another fave ever? gaga14

Never ever gaga4 The brilliance is off the charts. gaga4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×