Nicole Richie

The Animal Kingdom

7 minutes ago, Andrew! said:

You know sometimes I forget that, at one time, Kesha was a chart force to be feared fall5 Literally people ate up almost every single she put out from Animal/Cannibal dead7 she really became an icon of the 2010s 

And now she will be the icon of the 2020s! jj2 

8 minutes ago, Andrew! said:

You know sometimes I forget that, at one time, Kesha was a chart force to be feared fall5 Literally people ate up almost every single she put out from Animal/Cannibal dead7 she really became an icon of the 2010s 

The time where there was something happening with her every other day and she was the most Googled woman in the world at one point cry3

Also, adding on to that, I know Kesha didn’t like her whole party image, but it makes me happy to see the soft spot the GP has for her. I get the vibe that the general consensus is that people want her to succeed and be happy. Even though a lot of people on here claim she was just a flash in the pan, the public almost considers differently. Like with the trial, she disappeared for years, which is enough to take any popstar out of people’s minds. But as soon as the trial came around and the news spread, everyone was very protective and loving of their “party girl.” I think she’s made more people happy than she can ever realize  

Just now, Andrew! said:

Do you remember when kesha would causally ask girls at the concert to take their boobs out and they would. dead2  talk about stage presence

I remember girls throwing bras at a concert in London when I went, she was so much fun ny4

1 minute ago, Kivo said:

I remember girls throwing bras at a concert in London when I went, she was so much fun ny4

That’s amazing ny4 

Also, not to just keep jabbering away. But I’m listening to animal all the way through right now (which I haven’t done in a long long time). And I gotta say, holy hell the whip lash you get going from Blah Blah Blah to Hungover fall1 

19 minutes ago, Kivo said:

During Take It Off last summer so many people threw their bras and I threw my shirt ny2  Best concert moment ever and then she said she was going to take them all home with her ny1 

Just now, Dan said:

During Take It Off last summer so many people threw their bras and I threw my shirt ny2  Best concert moment ever and then she said she was going to take them all home with her ny1 

Shirtless dan?? perv1 

Spoiler

Sorry dead2 

Also I’m convinced she really hoards all of her fan’s stuff fall1 

Just now, Andrew! said:

Shirtless dan?? perv1 

Hide contents

Sorry dead2 

Also I’m convinced she really hoards all of her fan’s stuff fall1 

ny5ny5ny5ny5  Just for that song ny5ny5ny5ny5 

I went and bought a Kesha shirt after ny9 

17 minutes ago, Kivo said:

Now all we get is jj4

Animals! I want to see you boogie to Best Day! Send me your Tik Tok videos!

Animals! Let's Boogie on my crew! Come join me! 

Also:

"I can't see Twitter"

dead1

Spoiler

The accuracy rip4

17 minutes ago, Andrew! said:

Also, adding on to that, I know Kesha didn’t like her whole party image, but it makes me happy to see the soft spot the GP has for her. I get the vibe that the general consensus is that people want her to succeed and be happy. Even though a lot of people on here claim she was just a flash in the pan, the public almost considers differently. Like with the trial, she disappeared for years, which is enough to take any popstar out of people’s minds. But as soon as the trial came around and the news spread, everyone was very protective and loving of their “party girl.” I think she’s made more people happy than she can ever realize  

clap3

29 minutes ago, Kivo said:

I saw this rip4

17 minutes ago, Kivo said:

Now all we get is jj4

Animals! I want to see you boogie to Best Day! Send me your Tik Tok videos!

Animals! Let's Boogie on my crew! Come join me! 

Also:

"I can't see Twitter"

dead1

Spoiler

The accuracy rip4

17 minutes ago, Andrew! said:

clap3

29 minutes ago, Kivo said:

I saw this rip4

38 minutes ago, Andrew! said:

I love that there is a viral tweet about her every week or two, not even always related to the Tik Tok app, but about her, a song of hers, her personality, when that girl wanted to go to her concert instead of to court, etc. People miss her and remember her. If she had a better marketing team the Rainbow era could have been way bigger. 

10 minutes ago, Kivo said:

People miss her and remember her. If she had a better marketing team the Rainbow era could have been way bigger. 

The promotion for Rainbow was amazing, RCA did great in that regard. But Kesha was knocked out due to a knee injury for four months, which is why the era died when Woman was released as a single in January last year.

1 minute ago, TomTom said:

The promotion for Rainbow was amazing, RCA did great in that regard. But Kesha was knocked out due to a knee injury for four months, which is why the era died when Woman was released as a single in January last year.

IDK if I'd consider it great jj3  

6 minutes ago, TomTom said:

I mean more promotion from her side too, it's also part of the marketing team to make sure she connects with her fans in a natural way, people aren't stupid it's her team posting random shit. I know she doesn't want to be on social media but that doesn't stop her from doing random photoshoots here and there. They literally kept reusing the same 3 pics of her from the Praying photoshoot for everything. What they did with Hymn was also tragic. She also barely did any interviews and Woman and Learnt to Let Go were badly promoted. Rainbow film was a good little addition but also a missed opportunity, with all the material, 30min in length and posted on Apple?!?