Nicole Richie

The Animal Kingdom

I was blasting rainbow on my speakers, left the room for a while and walked on my grandma listening to Godzilla. She doesn't know any english btw. But she was like - "This is such a beautiful song ..  I've never heard you listening to something this good before" I was like ...ny1 Godzilla of all songs tho laughcry1laughcry1laughcry1

25 minutes ago, Monster Voices said:

I was blasting rainbow on my speakers, left the room for a while and walked on my grandma listening to Godzilla. She doesn't know any english btw. But she was like - "This is such a beautiful song ..  I've never heard you listening to something this good before" I was like ...ny1 Godzilla of all songs tho laughcry1laughcry1laughcry1

dead1oprah2brit2 

what language jj2 

1 minute ago, Chris Morlock said:

jj2 Bulgaria came before russia brit15 

Well let me quote wikipedia cause I'm lazy -  The Cyrilic alphabet was developed in the First Bulgarian Empireby saints cyril and Methodiusand later finalized and spread by disciples Kliment and Naum in the Ohrid and Preslav schools of King Boris I of Bulgaria. So Yeah they took it from us bey4

Just now, Monster Voices said:

Well let me quote wikipedia cause I'm lazy -  The Cyrilic alphabet was developed in the First Bulgarian Empireby saints cyril and Methodiusand later finalized and spread by disciples Kliment and Naum in the Ohrid and Preslav schools of King Boris I of Bulgaria. So Yeah they took it from us bey4

thieves whit1 

1 minute ago, Chris Morlock said:

thieves whit1 

And regarding your actual question, yeah - Russia was formed 886 and Bulgaria 681. But we are all brother slavs. And they did save us big time from the Otoman empire. Jesus I need to stop - we are all too patriotic and can talk for hours about our glorious past. moo1 I'm sorry!

2 minutes ago, Monster Voices said:

And regarding your actual question, yeah - Russia was formed 886 and Bulgaria 681. But we are all brother slavs. And they did save us big time from the Otoman empire. Jesus I need to stop - we are all too patriotic and can talk for hours about our glorious past. moo1 I'm sorry!

i dont care actually hay1 

i hate america so hay1 

On 25/08/2017 at 4:07 AM, Monster Voices said:

Godzilla is such a cute song though wub1

I really want Kesha to start making less generalised songs that have more intelligent lyrics and more subtext, like a lot of the songs she covers. I found that this was something in Rainbow that let me down. A lack of lyrical maturity. Praying is an exception to this, but it certainly lead me to believe the album was going to be richer lyrically than it was. She's capable. She wrote Innocence & Pills.

Another thing that I'm dying for in her music, is for her to have an actual strong opinion and make some more social/political statements other than just "I'm a motherfucking woman and I can say what I like". It's like, sure Kesha, you can say what you want. Now that you've got this platform to say what you want, what are you going to say? Then she just repeats "I'm a motherfucking woman and I can say what I like". 

7 hours ago, Rosé said:

I really want Kesha to start making less generalised songs that have more intelligent lyrics and more subtext, like a lot of the songs she covers. I found that this was something in Rainbow that let me down. A lack of lyrical maturity. Praying is an exception to this, but it certainly lead me to believe the album was going to be richer lyrically than it was. She's capable. She wrote Innocence & Pills.

Another thing that I'm dying for in her music, is for her to have an actual strong opinion and make some more social/political statements other than just "I'm a motherfucking woman and I can say what I like". It's like, sure Kesha, you can say what you want. Now that you've got this platform to say what you want, what are you going to say? Then she just repeats "I'm a motherfucking woman and I can say what I like". 

She always has a strong opinion. Songs like Hymn, Woman and Rainbow are a little bit about social.

I don't want an album like Lana's Lust For Life. When you're not really interested in politics it will be very hard to hear these kind of songs sha1

4 hours ago, DW said:

She always has a strong opinion. Songs like Hymn, Woman and Rainbow are a little bit about social.

I don't want an album like Lana's Lust For Life. When you're not really interested in politics it will be very hard to hear these kind of songs sha1

How?