Nicole Richie

The Animal Kingdom

23 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

I wonder whether Katy and Kesha will ever have contact with each other again. They used to be so close in their early days...and now, Kesha basically ended Katy's career with Dr. Luke being thrown out. Would be truly interested in seeing what they would have to say to each other. Katy recently commented on her own music videos in her livestream and said "I love Kesha so much" while watching the IKAG video where Kesha appeared. I really wonder what Katy thinks about her comeback - I'm 100% sure Witness would have been produced by Dr. Luke if all the stuff didn't happen and would have been far more successful. And she will most likely never be able to work with him again due to his shattered reputation, while her career is completely based on his productions.

Well if she holds Kesha responsible in any way, then that's her fault. Also, I read that she was over Dr. Luke anyway, because she argued with him that all his music sounds the same.

26 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

agree with @Dan that a documentary should be made out of all this stuff because Gaga, Katy, Kesha - the three major faces of 2010's pop music - and Dr. Luke are all involved in it. Gaga was subponaed as a testimony and Katy because she always worked with Dr. Luke

A documentary would be incredible, especially now with everything that is breaking in the news. It would really shine a light on it. 

Even though I know she can't say anything because of the legal case.

9 minutes ago, Dan said:

Well if she holds Kesha responsible in any way, then that's her fault. Also, I read that she was over Dr. Luke anyway, because she argued with him that all his music sounds the same.

Of course, my point is just that I ask myself what Katy is thinking right now. Her former (?) friend Kesha ended her career. I doubt she's happy about her comeback (or maybe we have an inaccurately bad impression from her and she is actually happy for her?). Would be truly interesting to know.

I'm sure her label would never have voluntarily accepted that Katy stops working with Dr. Luke. Kesha had like zero creative control and Katy is a far bigger force than her and her label knows that Dr. Luke created her whole career.

7 minutes ago, Dan said:

A documentary would be incredible, especially now with everything that is breaking in the news. It would really shine a light on it. 

There's a thread on ATRL called "Has Kesha changed pop forever?" (with causing Dr. Luke's downfall) and tbh: she did. The consequences of all these incidents are just so immense that it deserves a documentary.

3 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Of course, my point is just that I ask myself what Katy is thinking right now. Her former (?) friend Kesha ended her career. I doubt she' happy about her comeback (or maybe we have an inaccurately bad impression by her and she is actually happy for her?). Would be truly interesting to know.

I'm sure her label would never have voluntarily accepted that Katy stops working with Dr. Luke. Kesha had like zero creative control and Katy is a far bigger force than her and her label knows that Dr. Luke created her whole career.

I wouldn't say her career is ended. She is wealthy enough and famous enough where she can work with any producer she wants. 

4 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

There's a thread on ATRL called "Has Kesha changed pop forever?" (with causing Dr. Luke's downfall) and tbh: she did. The consequences of all these incidents are just so immense that it deserves a documentary.

I wouldn't go with that, because then it's essentially putting Kesha to fault for the change in pop music. I would make it more about the issue of sexual assault in Hollywood, which is huge right now in the news.

2 minutes ago, Dan said:

I wouldn't say her career is ended. She is wealthy enough and famous enough where she can work with any producer she wants. 

7 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Of course, but it was his sound that made her big. And unlike Kesha, Katy has no meaningful backstory for her future music (unlike Kesha with Praying and Rainbow overall) and Katy is by far not as versatile as Kesha. Kesha could literally adapt to every musical trend. As much as I love Katy, she simply can't do that.

4 minutes ago, Dan said:

I wouldn't go with that, because then it's essentially putting Kesha to fault for the change in pop music. I would make it more about the issue of sexual assault in Hollywood, which is huge right now in the news.

Well, it was not intended to sound like that. It's not meant as Kesha's fault, but simply as a matter of fact. And that is true.

That would be fitting too.

Kesha's Rainbow Tour Band & Crew bowling together... Chelsea and Vittorio are in there, I have a picture with Chelsea from one of the Creepies showsny6 

20 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

As you might know, Wendy Williams sided with Dr. Luke against Kesha in the lawsuit and this Animal mocks her now for collapsing on stage brit5

but then she changed her side jj3 

idc for the woman but people don't need to hate on everyone and make fun of health issues.

2 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

I

WANT 

AMAS 

PERFORMANCE

ANNOUNCEMENTS

AAAAAHHHH meg1

My *guess* is they come tomorrow or Friday jj2  A SHORT WAIT!

I wonder if Kesha will be doing any promo in the UK while she is there... It'd be nice to see her on Graham Norton, they've only announced up until November 10th so far, so there is a possibility! yas2