Nicole Richie

The Animal Kingdom

I wish she would just give a general timeline of when she expects to release new music fall1  

I miss her voice and I've over-listened to everything else fall1  I haven't been able to play Kesha on repeat in a while fall1 

1 hour ago, Dan said:

I wish she would just give a general timeline of when she expects to release new music fall1  

I miss her voice and I've over-listened to everything else fall1  I haven't been able to play Kesha on repeat in a while fall1 

Even the unreleased? fall2

43 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

Even the unreleased? fall2

I've listened to it all so many times fall1  The past like 3 months I've just listened to maybe one or two songs a day by her but I can't like binge it like I have been able to fall1  Maybe I just needed a break kesha2 

14 hours ago, Dan said:

I've listened to it all so many times fall1  The past like 3 months I've just listened to maybe one or two songs a day by her but I can't like binge it like I have been able to fall1  Maybe I just needed a break kesha2 

yes take a break until the album fall1 

6 minutes ago, Andrew! said:

When this whole legal thing blows over officially I want her to pull a Jojo and re-record and rerelease her first albums as versions she would have played on Fuck the world tour 

YES! Yes! Yes, yes, yes!

Also, side-note: The JoJo releases are incredible cry9 

58 minutes ago, Andrew! said:

When this whole legal thing blows over officially I want her to pull a Jojo and re-record and rerelease her first albums as versions she would have played on Fuck the world tour 

51 minutes ago, Dan said:

YES! Yes! Yes, yes, yes!

Also, side-note: The JoJo releases are incredible cry9 

44 minutes ago, Andrew! said:

They really are cry9 

all tea i need this to be a thing cry9 

+ MGL would kill me cry9 

Would anyone want to see more music from Kesha & Macklemore? I actually really liked their voices together bey5  I'd love to see them do a dance song. 

10 hours ago, Dan said:

Would anyone want to see more music from Kesha & Macklemore? I actually really liked their voices together bey5  I'd love to see them do a dance song. 

as long as its Kesha featuring Mackelmore jj3 

@Recycled stardust Did you know that there are four different active lawsuits involving Jacob Kasher Hindlin (co-writer of We R Who We R) and Dr. Luke's management company, Dr. Luke's former business manager, Dr. Luke's publishing company and Dr. Luke (all filed 2018 or 2019)? creep1

My case overview on eTrack expanded to six because of that 

vikIvAI.png

That does not include the current pending appeal cases in the defamation lawsuit

Mqw93Tm.png

And the Becky G lawsuit against CORE Water and Dr. Luke in California (you have to pay to get access to the California court database)