Jump to content
Nicole Richie

The Animal Kingdom

Recommended Posts

On 7/17/2019 at 4:51 AM, TomTom said:

We've been fooled again rip4

 

https://www.mastheadmagazine.com/kesha

Is it fake? That sounds exactly like her.

On 7/17/2019 at 5:15 AM, Chris Morlock said:

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS fall9 

20190515_0303.jpg?format=300w

painting-bottoms.jpg

On 7/17/2019 at 6:58 PM, LuranusLur said:

How many animals in the world do you think there is

More than 3 million, less than 10 million I reckon. Fandom is on a spectrum so it'd be hard to say.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Sheezus said:

Is it fake? That sounds exactly like her.

On 7/16/2019 at 7:15 PM, Chris Morlock said:

It's real, but everyone thought she would announce something in this interview.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like there at least would have been a couple leaks or rumors about a release date if anything was going to be released sometime soon fall1

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Dan said:

I feel like there at least would have been a couple leaks or rumors about a release date if anything was going to be released sometime soon fall1

I definitely have a feeling that real production is starting now fall1 no K4 till 2021

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Andrew! said:

I definitely have a feeling that real production is starting now fall1 no K4 till 2021

You're probably right fall1  I'm hoping for a late Fall release, which would be great, but who knows rip1 

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Dan said:

You're probably right fall1  I'm hoping for a late Fall release, which would be great, but who knows rip1 

It sucks... but honestly to be fair we’ve waited just as long before rip1 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Andrew! said:

It sucks... but honestly to be fair we’ve waited just as long before rip1 

But all that LONG waiting should've meant we get quicker releases in the future kesha8 
Oh well, she's probably crafting perfection at the moment kesha9 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Dan said:

But all that LONG waiting should've meant we get quicker releases in the future kesha8 
Oh well, she's probably crafting perfection at the moment kesha9 

That’s what I’m hoping fall7 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dan said:

But all that LONG waiting should've meant we get quicker releases in the future kesha8 
Oh well, she's probably crafting perfection at the moment kesha9 

 

2 hours ago, Andrew! said:

It sucks... but honestly to be fair we’ve waited just as long before rip1 

Imagine if she comes out with her own cruelty free cosmetic and some sort of fashion lines

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

 

Imagine if she comes out with her own cruelty free cosmetic and some sort of fashion lines

Okay but the animal cruelty free thing would sell me dead2 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • KeshaOverdose

    2153

  • Chris

    1244

  • Catherine

    1107

  • Thomas

    1090

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This just in: She scrapped K4 and is instead releasing a cookbook!

It’s been 7 years since 2012… She looked so cute in Japan  can’t tell the same about the side cut though  

I heard Praying for the first time outside at a shopping center yesterday   Global queen  

Posted Images


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×