Nicole Richie

The Animal Kingdom

1 minute ago, Andrew! said:

God i hope this isn't a case of the 4th album curse rip2 

Unfortunately katy2 I always liked her lead so this is just shocking to me, I don't like the snippet. I much preferred My Own Dance 

2 minutes ago, Kivo said:

Unfortunately katy2 I always liked her lead so this is just shocking to me, I don't like the snippet. I much preferred My Own Dance 

I mean, I've honestly always been a bit averse to the first singles fall1 I appreciated die young and praying when they came out, but they didn't make me wanna replay often at first. But c'mon and woman had me dancing around like crazy and being incredibly hyped up. So it may just be the same case. 

1 minute ago, TomTom said:

The album will probably be great as always...RH though rip4

Well... I haven't heard the snippet yet. I enjoyed Best Day while others didn't (even though i know you like it Tom <3) so maybe there's hope!

4 minutes ago, Andrew! said:

I mean, I've honestly always been a bit averse to the first singles fall1 I appreciated die young and praying when they came out, but they didn't make me wanna replay often at first. But c'mon and woman had me dancing around like crazy and being incredibly hyped up. So it may just be the same case. 

Well... I haven't heard the snippet yet. I enjoyed Best Day while others didn't (even though i know you like it Tom <3) so maybe there's hope!

See, I loved Praying, Die Young, Tik Tok, but wasn't a fan of C'mon, Woman or Best Day xtina8 As long as you like it it won't matter if others don't, shame I won't be as excited for it because from what I've heard from others and from hearing the longer snippet I genuinly think it's bad. The album will likely be great as always, after all, a lead is only one song. Plus she might do collabs too outside of the album. 

4 hours ago, Kivo said:

See, I loved Praying, Die Young, Tik Tok, but wasn't a fan of C'mon, Woman or Best Day xtina8 As long as you like it it won't matter if others don't, shame I won't be as excited for it because from what I've heard from others and from hearing the longer snippet I genuinly think it's bad. The album will likely be great as always, after all, a lead is only one song. Plus she might do collabs too outside of the album. 

Same. Die young and praying were both my favorite song from their albums haha

It's frustrating cuz kesha is at her peak when she has people around her to hone in her creativity. She has a great stylist and glam team graphic designers dierectors but when it comes to music recently.. 

Like how did that snippet get past her record label? Not only that but making it the lead? Theyre trying to sabotage her omg

Also im tired of her looping a 3 second melody over and over and calling it a breakdown (boots, RH) but it is ok the album shall serve 

4 hours ago, ghosts said:

She's like an old lady omg. It sounds like something from 2011 literally. I dont even know how she convinced the producers to mix up that thing. But we must stay strong for the verses and bridge what if it's good omg

4 hours ago, Kivo said:

From what I've heard from a trusted source with taste that heard the full version, it's really bad. I'm worried, her doing something so outdated for her lead is so messy, especially after how much I loved Praying. She should have just done her own bop without listening to any trendy shit. I remain excited for the album

Exactly my thoughts after listening to the snippet jj3

I also hate that sound and hoped it was dead forever jj4

7 minutes ago, ghosts said:

I officially give up. I want to cry omg bye what is this

Don't give up! Let's wait for the full song first, and if that's bad, we still get a whole bunch of promo and a music video alongside it cry7 

And then soon enough, the full album! bey6 

29 minutes ago, Andrew! said:

Im sorry for all the animals that are nervous ❤️ I hate that feeling. I hope there’s a song soon you guys’ll like 

Hide contents

Is this patronizing? It’s not meant to be jj4 

Nobody should be nervous because we haven’t heard more than 10seconds of the song, and she has a pretty good track record of not fucking up! cry7 

I cannot WAIT for the time when she has the material to release a Greatest Hits fall3

Just IMAGINE an essential collection

TiK ToK
Blow
We R Who We R
Die Young
Praying
Timber feat. Pitbull
Dirty Love (solo version)
The Harold Song (deconstructed mix)
Good Old Days with Macklemore
Animal (alternate billboard remix)
Woman feat. The Dap-Kings Horns