Nicole Richie

The Animal Kingdom

while we're here, @Dennis Reynolds could you be a dear and unlock these threads?

and move this to wasteland, i may just make a new thread for a megarate soon

and move these to the Kesha section?

Edited by Chris
44 minutes ago, Chris said:

while we're here, @Dennis Reynolds could you be a dear and unlock these threads?

and move this to wasteland, i may just make a new thread for a megarate soon

and move these to the Kesha section?

Did everything except for move the one thread to Wasteland because I have to unarchive it in order to do that and you wouldn’t believe how long that’s telling me it’ll take jodie4 You can just start a new thread with the same subject, it’s been long enough. I’ve unarchived the threads you asked for as well but it may also take a while to go through.

59 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Did everything except for move the one thread to Wasteland because I have to unarchive it in order to do that and you wouldn’t believe how long that’s telling me it’ll take jodie4 You can just start a new thread with the same subject, it’s been long enough. I’ve unarchived the threads you asked for as well but it may also take a while to go through.

thank you again legend katyanna1 

4 hours ago, Chris said:

@max we better be spamming Kesha since we failed Ellie clap1 

How exactly did we fail Ellie? We had her perma section for several months back in the day, still my greatest achievement in life! giveup4

10 hours ago, max said:

How exactly did we fail Ellie? We had her perma section for several months back in the day, still my greatest achievement in life! giveup4

Yes but we lost that Perma giveup3

so im looking through the old(est) Kesha threads in the section and what the fuck is this? dead1 

@Nicole Richie do you remember this at all? dead1 

also saw this post talking about how a gospel or country album would "never" happen tehe1 

Edited by Chris

throwback to this old post from 2015 oprah2

On 9/20/2015 at 12:55 PM, Skyline said:

She actually is dead2 the Career trajectories are so similair  dead2  :

FIRST ALBUM/ERA (Animal / She's So Unusual)

Lead Single ("Tik Tok" / "Girls Just Want to Have Fun") becomes the most successful single of the album and of their careers, becomes their signature songs.

3 more singles ("Blah Blah Blah", "Love Is My Drug" & "Take It Off" / "Time After Time", "She Bop" & "All Through the Night") all chart in the Billboard Hot 100 Top 10. (Although Cyndi did have one more Top 30)

SECOND ALBUM/ERA (Cannibal / True Colors)

Lead Single ("We R Who We R" / "True Colors") becomes the second US No.1 of their careers and becomes one of their most well-known singles.

Second Single ("Blow" / "Change of Heart") reaches Top 10. (Cyndi has more singles though)

THIRD ALBUM/ERA (Warrior / A Night to Remember)

Lead Single ("Die Young" / "I Drove All Night") reaches Top 10 on Billboard Hot 100.

The rest of the singles... dead2

And as for the album chart positions for both worldwide.... dead2 dead2 dead2 

Cyndi's fourth and fifth albums (A Hat Full of Stars & Sisters of Avalon) charted really low because her record label doesn't promote due to conflicts. But they are very different in styles and gain critical acclaim. She also writes songs about Music Industry & Media Corruption, LGBT rights, Abortion, Racism, Spousal Abuse, Incest, Discrimination of Minorities and many topics she didn't write about on earlier albums and gains acclaim for it despite the charts not be here for her.

Somehow I can see this happening to Kesha and if it means more meaningful music then I'm here for it  oprah2 

from ATRL

2 hours ago, bearman said:

Looks like she signed with a new talent/PR agency that works with huge Hollywood stars like Margot Robbie and Kate Winslet. Is her acting era upon us? 

2 hours ago, gettsleazy said:

She also signed on with Big Hassle for music PR... I fear that blind item about her making a massive comeback in the public eye may be true :surf:

2 hours ago, bearman said:

I'm pretty sure Big Hassle was her PR since Rainbow but her last few projects were through a company called Narrative that has gigantic movie stars on the roster.

I really think Gag Order's reception (or the lack thereof  :clown:) kinda shook her and it's clear that she decided to work on her celebrity image again.