Sign in to follow this  

The One and only Queen of pop Madonna will perform at iHeartRadio Music Awards

It’s official Now.

The One and only Queen of pop Madonna will perform at iHeartRadio Music Awards!

Madonna will perform at the iHeartRadio Music Awards!  

9l1ZYOG.jpg

Madonna will all perform along with Taylor Swift, Rihanna, Iggy Azalea, Sam Smith, Jason Aldean, Jamie Foxx, Meghan Trainor, Jason Derulo, Jennifer Hudson, Kelly Clarkson, Snoop Dogg, Nate Ruess, Alesso and Florida Georgia Line.

The 2015 iHeartRadio Music Awards air live Sunday, March 29th at 8pm ET/PT on NBC, and It will be broadcast on iHeartMedia stations nationwide and across the iHeartRadio digital music platform.

She should perform at least 5 songs.

Epic and spectacular Living for Love performance for Americans. (The Grammy performance is not enough world need to see one more time)

And Ghosttown for sure and Devil pray and Closing song for Bitch I'm Madonna would be great.

Epic and spectacular Living for Love performance for Americans. (The Grammy performance is not enough world need to see one more time)

And Ghosttown for sure and Devil pray and Closing song for Bitch I'm Madonna would be great.

No orly1

Title track, or one of the classics oprah13

ew1

Setlist:

Medley: Illuminati / Bitch, I'm Madonna

Unapologetic Bitch

Don't Tell Me

Devil Pray

Ghosttown

Living for Love

This era is already too big and important. She's coming for blood like in the good ol' times. oprah10

i know cry1 I just wish she had a tour to match ny12

Setlist:

Medley: Illuminati / Bitch, I'm Madonna

Unapologetic Bitch

Don't Tell Me

Devil Pray

Ghosttown

Living for Love

interesting1

how could she perform 5 songs with that many other performers, and it being on NBC?

Well I didn't says that she "WILL" perform I just said that "She should" hehehe ;)

I'm not sure that she will perform "Living for love"  But I really hope that she will perform it.

If she just perform Ghosttown and Devil Pray..  it will be disappointing for me.

I mean I love these songs so much but it's ballad and mid tempo song

This is one of huge show so I want to see very dramatic and spectacular The one and only Queen of Pop's performance.

But this for New album promo so I don't think that she will perform the classics.

You're right, I just assume that she may perform some of the hits because she did Music and Hung Up during the Hard Candy promo.

But then again Hard Candy was... Hard Candy ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>.gif' alt='ny5'> Needed all the support from the classics.

But RH already IS a classic oprah2