RihannaRTT

HDD Predictions: Madonna 125k | Empire 125k | Luke 105k

Not IT trying if as if though Gaga/RedOne's collabs aren't all critically acclaimed MASTERPIECES and the best IT has to put up with this era is shit like "Bitch I'm Madonna" rip2

omg it cant even read rip1

gagz is thirsty for one more hit before its over so shes riding redone dick trash1

BIM shits on whole ratga life trash1

omg it cant even read rip1

gagz is thirsty for one more hit before its over so shes riding redone dick trash1

BIM shits on whole ratga life trash1

when he CO-WROTE one song on ARTPOP lmfao1

plz stop embarrassing yourself trash1

Ugh.

Diplo was so good before he worked with The Hag. The Jack U alberm is such a dissapointment that my guess is that she sucks the creativity out of people she works with. Same thing happened with Timbaland.

She is the worsT.

vMin8xt.gif

Ugh.

Diplo was so good before he worked with The Hag. The Jack U alberm is such a dissapointment that my guess is that she sucks the creativity out of people she works with. Same thing happened with Timbaland.

She is the worsT.

vMin8xt.gif

He's never been that good. A marginally talented douchebag. The fact that L4L sounds nothing like his usual was such a relief for me. If Bitch, I'm Madonna is the third single then personally I'm done with this era. trash1

when he CO-WROTE one song on ARTPOP lmfao1

plz stop embarrassing yourself trash1

still too dumb to understand what people are talking here about eve1

but here you can see exclusive footage of trashga working on new hit with redone oprah2

i was able to got it for my monsters cry8

Moderator Notice:

Warning.png

Hell no

He's never been that good. A marginally talented douchebag. The fact that L4L sounds nothing like his usual was such a relief for me. If Bitch, I'm Madonna is the third single then personally I'm done with this era. trash1

Um.

His Express Yourself EP's are life giving. His work as Major Lazer is top notch. Let's not sis.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.