Unapologetic Bitch

Madonna on The Howard Stern Show - Full Audio

This was AMAZING! this is up there with some of Madonna's best interviews. She spoke about so many interessting things, he also asked her so many interesting questions, a lot of stuff hardcore fans would love to know. He came off genuine, robin on the other hand came off as a bit nervous, she sounded like she was blowing smoke up Madonna's ass. 

Great long interview.

There was one questionable moment where Robin got kind of cunty about Madonna nervously laughing about Momma Makeup getting sexually assaulted during Truth or Dare.

"Yes...yes it was."

wendy-williams-photo-577501365.gif

Where the hell have you been.

This was AMAZING! this is up there with some of Madonna's best interviews. She spoke about so many interessting things, he also asked her so many interesting questions, a lot of stuff hardcore fans would love to know. He came off genuine, robin on the other hand came off as a bit nervous, she sounded like she was blowing smoke up Madonna's ass. 

Yeah! Robin kept shoving herself in the conversation, sometimes just repeating the last word Howard said and laughing just to stay a part of the whole thing cuz Madonna was giving literally zero fucks about her whit1

Where the hell have you been.

Well you know...

Looking for a perfect 10 muscle god dominant police officer who takes his anger issues out on me in the bedroom and has a huge 17.2 billion dollar trust fund as well!  Anyway I found him and we are so getting married this weekend and are adopting/buying our new Taiwanese twin children too! We decided to name our new son Fred because of his Taiwanese heritage and his twin sister will be named Inferior twin due to her being a girl and all.  Life is swell!  LOL

Thumbsup-alec.gif

Well you know...

Looking for a perfect 10 muscle god dominant police officer who takes his anger issues out on me in the bedroom and has a huge 17.2 billion dollar trust fund as well!  Anyway I found him and we are so getting married this weekend and are adopting/buying our new Taiwanese twin children too! We decided to name our new son Fred because of his Taiwanese heritage and his twin sister will be named Inferior twin due to her being a girl and all.  Life is swell!  LOL

Thumbsup-alec.gif

I don't know what kind of fun you're going to have with children in the house, but good luck! Invite me to the divorce!

I don't know what kind of fun you're going to have with children in the house, but good luck! Invite me to the divorce!

Umm Hello!  The nannies are going to raise the children in the left wing of the mansion. Duh!

I'll still parent them a few times a year...when there isn't a good new show to binge watch on netflix of course.

Emotionally abusive stud cop who constantly degrades me in the boudoir and I will NEVER get divorced thank you very much! He is going to tragically die in some accident right around the time we begin to bore of rubbing our fuck parts all over each other. Of course I will be left be left with his trust fund fortune so the nannies can still raise the children.

I will then pick up the pieces and mend my broken heart with a perfect 10 firefighter stud!  I'm living for love after all!

Umm Hello!  The nannies are going to raise the children in the left wing of the mansion. Duh!

I'll still parent them a few times a year...when there isn't a good new show to binge watch on netflix of course.

Emotionally abusive stud cop who constantly degrades me in boudoir and I will NEVER get divorced thank you very much!  He is going to tragically die in some accident right around the time be begin to bore of rubbing our fuck parts all over each other. Of course I will be left be left with his trust fund fortune so the nannies can still raise the children.

I will pick up the pieces and mend my broken heart with a perfect 10 firefighter stud!  I'm living for love after all!

The left wing of the mansion. It would serve you right if they both end up being hyper-conservative prigs.

You don't even know his name and you're getting married this weekend. What a laugh, isn't it rich... though I suppose you need to remind him that you even exist every other hour.

It's not that he simply degrades you by forgetting to acknowledge you're alive. He's had a drinking problem for years.

1mEr5OT.jpg

That's what happens when your partner gets killed in the line of duty. It was eight years ago, but it replays in his mind every night when he sleeps. The car backfire down the alley that distracted him, that gunfire from the other end of the alley that drew his attention back, the sight of his partner on the ground, bleeding from the neck and shaking. He ran over to him, crying, he begged him not to die, said he needed him, he needed Them, but it was too late. As peacefully as possible, his partner slipped away in his arms, and there's not a day that goes by that your husband doesn't relive that moment and convince himself all over again that he could have done it different, done it better. And that's why he drinks. And that's why you're scum in his eyes.

His partner was a dog, by the way.

The left wing of the mansion. It would serve you right if they both end up being hyper-conservative prigs.

You don't even know his name and you're getting married this weekend. What a laugh, isn't it rich... though I suppose you need to remind him that you even exist every other hour.

It's not that he simply degrades you by forgetting to acknowledge you're alive. He's had a drinking problem for years.

1mEr5OT.jpg

That's what happens when your partner gets killed in the line of duty. It was eight years ago, but it replays in his mind every night when he sleeps. The car backfire down the alley that distracted him, that gunfire from the other end of the alley that drew his attention back, the sight of his partner on the ground, bleeding from the neck and shaking. He ran over to him, crying, he begged him not to die, said he needed him, he needed Them, but it was too late. As peacefully as possible, his partner slipped away in his arms, and there's not a day that goes by that your husband doesn't relive that moment and convince himself all over again that he could have done it different, done it better. And that's why he drinks. And that's why you're scum in his eyes.

His partner was a dog, by the way.

LMFAO!   

Okay...I'm done for tonight.  I still haven't watched episodes 12 or 13 of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt yet.

So..."Troll the respawn, Jeremy." (that means goodbye if you have not watched the show and if you haven't...YOU SHOULD!)