Wil_a_Mean_a

Updated Ellen Info & Dates ??

I do not normally watch Ellen so I'm not sure but this was what Madonnarama posted:

Update #35: Madonna to perform twice on The Ellen DeGeneres Show

Madonna week on The Ellen DeGeneres show kicks off next Tuesday!

Tuesday, March 17th - Marks the beginning of a host of surprises when the iconic pop star joins Ellen to discuss the infinitely exciting world of her life

Wednesday, March 18th – Madonna is back to take the stage!

Thursday, March 19th – Madonna Week continues when the singer and Ellen have something very funny up their sleeve.

Friday, March 20th – Madonna Week concludes with another amazing performance by the pop superstar.

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2015/01/20/madonna-should-be-starting-the-rebel-heart-promotion-next-week/#ixzz3UIA0wD58

So... only 2 songs will be performed?

carla1

not here for ghosttown and living for love again

i think she will perform twice but maybe 2 songs in one day, so maybe would be 2-3, idk how ellen show works

So... only 2 songs will be performed?

carla1

not here for ghosttown and living for love again

if she will perform just two song then I think that she will perform Ghosttown and Holy water.

mGGRZZ.gif

This Jonathan ross dance move give me that idea. (I know that this is Living for love dance move but it also fit perfectly with Holy water)

if she will perform just two song then I think that she will perform Ghosttown and Holy water.

mGGRZZ.gif

This Jonathan ross dance move give me that idea. (I know that this is Living for love dance move but it also fit perfectly with Holy water)

She'll only do Holy Water on the tour lol

mGGRZZ.gif

LOL this is daytime TV...   she's not doing Holy Water.