Chill

Rebel Heart to sell less copies in pure sales than Britney Jean.

she used hashtags and has a theater tour for over a year now, she's promoting the hell out of it  lmfao1

A Greatest Hits show, once again. lmfao1

Dont forget Vadge's TWO award show performances

she used hashtags and has a theater tour for over a year now, she's promoting the hell out of it  lmfao1

Stop talking out of your ass, everybody knows Britney did NOT promote Britney Jean when it was coming out, especially compared to Madonna's award show performances and huge media coverage.

lmfao1

Stop talking out of your ass, everybody knows Britney did NOT promote Britney Jean when it was coming out, especially compared to Madonna's award show performances and huge media coverage.

so? Madonna didn't promoted MDNA and it sold 4 times more than BJ.

lmfao1

lmfao1

Why are you changing the subject?

We're talking about Rebel Heart.

Britney Jean didn't promote Britney Jean and it's gonna outsell over-promoted Rebel Heart

photo-36391.gif?_r=1426285416

lmfao1

No promo, my ass! Superbowl says hi

Your reply took long enough. Desperately trying to think of something to say huh lmfao1

Madonna is like 50 and still performs better than half our faves in terms of actual performance, and in credentials. The MDNA Tour was one of the best selling tours of all time for a reason, stahp dead2

Madonna is like 50 and still performs better than half our faves in terms of actual performance, and in credentials. The MDNA Tour was one of the best selling tours of all time for a reason, stahp dead2

Stay on topic please lmfao1

Why are you changing the subject?

We're talking about Rebel Heart.

Britney Jean didn't promote Britney Jean and it's gonna outsell over-promoted Rebel Heart

Can't wait to quote you when RH outsells BJ and Kiss me once in first week worldwide photo-36391.gif?_r=1426285416

No promo, my ass! Superbowl says hi

Your reply took long enough. Desperately trying to think of something to say huh lmfao1

But Superbowl was also more of a GH show ahahaha she only performed one song and sang 3 past hits, same like that shitty residency lmfao1

If it doesnt, that would be embarrassing, considering the amount of promo RH got. lmfao1

I'll be the first one to say it is, but until then RH already outsold BJ in France, UK, Germany and Australia, so let's see lmfao1 4 out of 5 most important markets and in first week only

But Superbowl was also more of a GH show ahahaha she only performed one song and sang 3 past hits, same like that shitty residency lmfao1

Superbowl was televised tho. lmfao1

MDNA had a ticket bundle lmfao1

That was in 2012. lmfao1

I'll be the first one to say it is, but until then RH already outsold BJ in France, UK, Germany and Australia, so let's see lmfao1 4 out of 5 most important markets and in first week only

Based on promo, selling less than 300k WW would be embarrassing.

Again, BJ had zero promo. lmfao1

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.