Joanna    681

"Let me see how you dress.......... Oh."

lmfao1

Hussam    4

how come Warren Beatty comes up in every interview this era fall1

Jose    3,459

I missed the interview    ahs1

Hussam    4

i only caught parts of it. tbh after the Howard Stern interview, everything else feels incompetent in comparison fall1

Ghosttown was good... I didn't catch LFL though!

Joanna    681

I still didn't listen to Howard Stern but I know I should fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

i only caught parts of it. tbh after the Howard Stern interview, everything else feels incompetent in comparison fall1

Ghosttown was good... I didn't catch LFL though!

They do fail in comparison. 

I still didn't listen to Howard Stern but I know I should fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

I don't like Howard, but it was one of her best interviews

OMG I love Living for Love performance!!!!

Much much much better camera angle than french TV.

Very dramatic camera angles I love it!!!

QueenMDNA    6

LFL performance was rather boring

OMG I love Living for Love performance!!!!

Much much much better camera angle than french TV.

Very dramatic camera angles I love it!!!

It's interesting because it's the same as the Le Grand Journal performance except that her mood is different so it gives it an entirely different feel.   This one actually seems like more of a "Madonna" performance to me because it's fluid and seemless and flawless but I think my heart lies with the other one because it's so damn fierce.   I love them both because they stir different emotions in me;   so crazy considering they are pretty much technically exactly the same.   This one is more joyous and the other is more defiant.

I loved the interview --   she was so at ease and in such a good mood and I love when she's funny and lightly combative like that.   I would die to see that show she talked about doing where she sits there and just tells stories.  

She and JR have such a great rapport and I loved her interaction with the audience --   one of the rare times she talked to them and not at them (even though I love that, too).

Ghosttown was slayrrific.

Queen

mad8

QueenMDNA    6

"Let me see how you dress.......... Oh."

lmfao1

I would die if she said that to me but I have to say that she was right.   He's a cute guy and there's absolutely no reason why he should not be able to find a date for 15 years but as cute as he is that thing he was wearing is a total turn-off...   it tells me I likely have nothing in common with him and so I shouldn't even bother to find out whether that is actually true or not and I should only get his number if I'm in the market for a portable dreamcatcher.   She really did do him a favor because having come from her it definitely registered to him what she was saying.

Howie1971    0

I would die if she said that to me but I have to say that she was right. He's a cute guy and there's absolutely no reason why he should not be able to find a date for 15 years but as cute as he is that thing he was wearing is a total turn-off... it tells me I likely have nothing in common with him and so I shouldn't even bother to find out whether that is actually true or not and I should only get his number if I'm in the market for a portable dreamcatcher. She really did do him a favor because having come from her it definitely registered to him what she was saying.

Lop. Why would you die if she said that? She was having fun and playing. But thanks, 'cute'; I'll take that happily. Ha ha.

Portable dreamcatcher; best I've head so far. Love it. Xxx

QueenMDNA    6

Lop. Why would you die if she said that? She was having fun and playing. But thanks, 'cute'; I'll take that happily. Ha ha.

Portable dreamcatcher; best I've head so far. Love it. Xxx

I would not be able to take any direct criticism from the Queen, joking or otherwise...   like at her concerts when she tells guys they need to work out more.   I really would die.

Wait...   was that you???