Chill

Does Talent warrant a fave to be....

An arrogant, cocky, bitch? why is a particular flop of the Pops fave such a bitch when she lacks any RELEVANT success since 2008? No hit singles, and 2 consecutive flop albums, but yet shes still a stuck up bitch who thinks shes amazing. Does she have the right? Discuss

I thought you were talking about Natalia but then you mentioned that she once had relevant success   jj1

This could be about Madge too but then OP mentioned talent   mad4

it's a joke my little fossils please don't pull receipts on me ik she had the two most successful female tours of all time after 2008 and I know she writes her music and is a smart businesswoman so don't even, thanks     

sass5

This could be about Madge too but then OP mentioned talent   mad4

Not commenting on this, not with the current state of the Madge-base being somewhere between fuming and seething  jj1

tumblr_na5dtz0zWd1rfduvxo1_500.gif

features are still relevant success, don't discredit it. sass1

"Assertive". Sure Jan

You mean people recognized her backing vocals in Snore Something? That counts? lmfao1

MANY PEOPLE didnt even know she was in MLJ. That counts? lmfao1

Idk why you dont have an X award yet, sis. ny1

"Assertive". Sure Jan

You mean people recognized her backing vocals in Snore Something? That counts? lmfao1

MANY PEOPLE didnt even know she was in MLJ. That counts? lmfao1

Idk why you dont have an X award yet, sis. ny1

it's hard to believe ha being assertive because you stan britknee and her assertive is... xtina2

sis don't even. who cares if she wasn't recognized at first? ew1 it's still a known fact now that it's ha.

and there's feel this moment, moves like jagger (even if i don't like this one) that made her still relevant in a way however little it is for everyone so don't even. sass1

NOTHING warrants a person being cocky or bitchy. I don't care if you're the Queen of England, we are all human at the end of the day and should stay humble and grounded. Anyone who thinks talent or success warrants bitchiness is ridiculous.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.