Madonna to perform 4 songs on Ellen's show

slay us with a body shop performance, queen    bey2

So:

1.Ghosttown

2.Body Shop

3.Rebel Heart

4.Wash All Over Me

the last two to remember the first leaks    aretha1

I'd be so here for this, but we know Living For Love will be one of those songs, Devil Pray will be another... we just need to get the most out of the promo right now because once the album drops the label is going to stop pushing all of this, I fear. :(

I'd be so here for this, but we know Living For Love will be one of those songs, Devil Pray will be another... we just need to get the most out of the promo right now because once the album drops the label is going to stop pushing all of this, I fear. :(

then i want her to perform them in the promo tour    bummer1

maybe LFL no, we don't know, the last time she just did ghosttown and devil pray    brit11   maybe she's tired of LFL and will let it to the tour and obviously promo tour    brit11    anyway, will be pure slayage    clap1    but still praying    brit11

then i want her to perform them in the promo tour    bummer1

maybe LFL no, we don't know, the last time she just did ghosttown and devil pray    brit11   maybe she's tired of LFL and will let it to the tour and obviously promo tour    brit11    anyway, will be pure slayage    clap1    but still praying    brit11

I'm definitely tired of Living For Love. brit11

I'm definitely tired of Living For Love. brit11

i love the song but please stop madonna    brit11   the video version with the special sounds is perfect, but don't perform de remix madonna    brit11   

i love the song but please stop madonna    brit11   the video version with the special sounds is perfect, but don't perform de remix madonna    brit11   

I love the remix performance and I hope it's the version she performs on tour...   I can watch it again and again.

I think L4L, Ghostown and Devil Pray are obvi 3 of the 4...   the 4th will either be Joan of Arc, Rebel Heart, or Wash All Over Me.   I think the edge probably goes to Joan of Arc but I'd be happy with any of them.   I'd also be thrilled to see Body Shop or Messiah but she's not going to drag a huge orchestra to Ellen to perform one song.

I love the remix performance and I hope it's the version she performs on tour...   I can watch it again and again.

I think L4L, Ghostown and Devil Pray are obvi 3 of the 4...   the 4th will either be Joan of Arc, Rebel Heart, or Wash All Over Me.   I think the edge probably goes to Joan of Arc but I'd be happy with any of them.   I'd also be thrilled to see Body Shop or Messiah but she's not going to drag a huge orchestra to Ellen to perform one song.

she should    fall6

since we know she's already filmed LFL, that's one.

I'd think she'd do Devil Pray and Ghosttown cause she's already performed them live, and is doing well with them. 

The forth should be a classic, even in all her promo tours, there's always at least one classic song.