Tasso

Azealia Bankrupt: "I Hate Fat White Americans"

I am from the Midwest and I daresay she has never even been here. It literally has not been like that in 20 years. People are so stupid and generalize so much about where I live. We aren't fat white racists. While they do exist, not everyone is one; in fact most people aren't. So Azealia's attention whoring ass can take that shit somewhere else. She is damn right about people living on farms. She doesn't talk about those fat white Americans who are supposedly lazy working their ASS off and having to depend on investments during a bad year, but they still farm because it is what they love to do. I love our subculture, no matter how misunderstood and supposedly fucked up, conservative, homophobic, or sexist it is (which it really isn't) and stupid cunts like Azealia can stfu until they live here for 16 years.

THANK YOU

I live in the Midwest too and that is not the majority. Yes, there are racist fuckheads here but there are racist fuckheads in any part of the country. She just spews trash and hate more than the people she claims to hate do. I live in a very rural community, but I've never come across someone who is racist. There's a lot of "rednecks" here but that doesn't make them all racist. Most of them aren't.

Tired of her hateful ass. Go away.

"All the people who are crunched into the middle of America, the real fat and meat of America, are these racist conservative white people who live on their farms. Those little teenage girls who work at Kmart and have a racist grandma — that’s really America."

iy9aOtZZbSdKl.gif

Can't really comment as I'm not American and have not seen first hand, but how would she feel if someone said that all black people in Detroit are poor and criminals?

iFXq5zvACw0z1.gif

Well, that's racist, you bigoted idiot! You're probably a fat white person yourself, with a racist grandma. 

iFXq5zvACw0z1.gif

I am from the Midwest and I daresay she has never even been here. It literally has not been like that in 20 years. People are so stupid and generalize so much about where I live. We aren't fat white racists. While they do exist, not everyone is one; in fact most people aren't. So Azealia's attention whoring ass can take that shit somewhere else. She is damn right about people living on farms. She doesn't talk about those fat white Americans who are supposedly lazy working their ASS off and having to depend on investments during a bad year, but they still farm because it is what they love to do. I love our subculture, no matter how misunderstood and supposedly fucked up, conservative, homophobic, or sexist it is (which it really isn't) and stupid cunts like Azealia can stfu until they live here for 16 years.

Came to say this.

She does not know what she's talking about. She's overgeneralizing and being quite racist honestly. 

Came to say this.

She does not know what she's talking about. She's overgeneralizing and being quite racist honestly. 

She made a comment at one point about white people having diamonds and pearls passed down to them by their ancestors, with her having nothing since her ancestors were slaves. I don't know about anyone else but my family sure as hell didn't pass diamonds down to us. They were poor immigrant farmers who started at the bottom. She has this strange delusion that all whites are rich and racist, and they come from rich, racist families.