RihannaRTT

HDD Week 2: Your Top 15 (No Madonna, less than 30k)

Well, Gaga has done music for kindergarten too. Let's not pretend, she is now a catchy pop version of Bjork.

Speaking of Artpop, the sale wasn't a problem. It was a messy era. They spent too much time on deciding which single to choose and the Artpop concept was badly executed. Saying "My artpop could mean anything" is like saying "I don't know what my art represents".

Please never call gaga a catchy pop bjork. That's disrespectful to the goddess of REAL artistic music. rav1

Please never call gaga a catchy pop bjork. That's disrespectful to the goddess of REAL artistic music. rav1

They didn't call Gaga a catchy version of Bjork. Reading comprehension boo. She certainly doesn't appeal to the tween group that Katy goes for anymore. It's insulting to put Flopzalea before her on your list. 

Just sooooo happy Grandonna is flopping so hard. fall7

They didn't call Gaga a catchy version of Bjork. Reading comprehension boo. She certainly doesn't appeal to the tween group that Katy goes for anymore. It's insulting to put Flopzalea before her on your list. 

But Bjork is flopping too. fall1

But Bjork is flopping too. fall1

Bjork hasn't been charting since Medulla (Did that chart?), she's also not someone I or anyone else expects to be topping the Billboard 200. She is not a pop star, I don't even think there's a word for what she is.

Madonna is labeled the queen of pop and compared to the top selling female artists at the moment. There's a difference. 

Bjork hasn't been charting since Medulla (Did that chart?), she's also not someone I or anyone else expects to be topping the Billboard 200. She is not a pop star, I don't even think there's a word for what she is.

Madonna is labeled the queen of pop and compared to the top selling female artists at the moment. There's a difference. 

nat1

what kind of pointless comparison since she is the top selling female artist EVER.

I wrote at the moment. Y'all too embarrassed to stay OT. ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>.gif' alt='ny5'>

once her tour gross comes off you'll be surprised to see the Rebel Heart era SHITTING on every other current era aside maybe 1989.

And there are only 2 top selling girls at the moment. Adele and Taylor. The rest is just solid success.

Katy and Gaga are just as influential as those two, they may not sell as much, but they're both power houses in the pop industry. So is Madonna.

You girls know how this site works. You chart lower than expected then you get dragged. It's happened to everyone.

More than can be said for C-error. moo1

but did I ever mention Ciara's nonexistent legacy? She is literally irrelevant to the thread as she is to the GP. How pressed are you people?

o-MAN-FRUSTRATED-WITH-COMPUTER-facebook.

The order of my awards has nothing to do with how much I stan them. um2

Putting gaga and Bjork in the same sentence is insulting as it is. rav1

Forget the Rebel Heart talk. Passion Pit isn't gonna match or outdo the #4 peak of Gossamer? brit2 Or the 37K first week sales? brit2

The self-drag and lack of reading, that's just a band called Passion, not Passion Pit. jj1

And I was wondering why the fuck I couldn't find their album on Zippyshare and then looked and saw it isn't out till April. brit3

And I was like "How the fuck are there HDD predictions for an album that's not out yet?" rav1

not u coming from the forest out of nowhere to celebrate dead4

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

#1 in Top Album Sales

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.