Electric

Natalia Kills breaks silence: I was ENCOURAGED to be outspoken

Yeah, she was encouraged to be outspoken - not to bully him and be an absolute vile creature. 

Of course she was encouraged to be outspoken - you think on a reality TV show where judges are the main attractions they'd be encouraged to be shy?

Yeah, she was encouraged to be outspoken - not to bully him and be an absolute vile creature. 

Of course she was encouraged to be outspoken - you think on a reality TV show where judges are the main attractions they'd be encouraged to be shy?

exactly

She obviously did say that things got out of hand, What she done was something that crossed the line in many ways. But It hasn't gave me a reason to hate her, all this backlash including Dislikes / Comments / Spamming on her Social Media accounts is just BULLYING her as well so everyone who's against her is doing what she did as well basically, she's had her consequences and everyone just needs to kick back seriously. 

She obviously did say that things got out of hand, What she done was something that crossed the line in many ways. But It hasn't gave me a reason to hate her, all this backlash including Dislikes / Comments / Spamming on her Social Media accounts is just BULLYING her as well so everyone who's against her is doing what she did as well basically, she's had her consequences and everyone just needs to kick back seriously. 

she deserved this, shes a public person bullying someone on live TV, she deserves to be humiliated like she was trying to humiliate that guy.

she deserved this, shes a public person bullying someone on live TV, she deserves to be humiliated like she was trying to humiliate that guy.

I never said she didn't deserve it, but she's had her punishment and y'all are going in on her for BULLYING someone yet thats what everyone else is doing. But what Jack said, "2 wrongs don't make a right"

I never said she didn't deserve it, but she's had her punishment and y'all are going in on her for BULLYING someone yet thats what everyone else is doing. But what Jack said, "2 wrongs don't make a right"

not my problem, she is a person in the public eye she knew what she was getting into, that kid on the xfactor was supposed to be getting critiqued on his performance but bullied for his look