Systemagic

Rebel Heart sells much more than "Beyoncé" outside US

I wouldn't be surprised if Bey pulled a Taylor with first week sales but sadly they only counted the first 3 days.

And let's not sis  moo1  let's not come for the self-titled's numbers  moo1

Hasbeyn may be an illiterate dumb idiot who struggles to write a simple letter + is basically an owned slave but her self titled album will literally be more remembered than any Shitdonna album so this thread is kinda embarassing

This world you live in...   are there unicorns there?

This world you live in...   are there unicorns there?

no, but there are ugly, saggy, wrinkled, evil, disgusting, racist, ageist and ignorant has-beens with no classics songs who brainwashed gays obsesses over thinking they actually matter or will be remembered :)

no, but there are ugly, saggy, wrinkled, evil, disgusting, racist, ageist and ignorant has-beens with no classics songs who brainwashed gays obsesses over thinking they actually matter or will be remembered :)

living-for-love.gif

Self drag.

No classics. awk1

Shitdonna has no classics, I'm not ageist or ignorant about this topic and please stop quoting me EVER.

btw cute how you thought of Madonna since I didn't even say her name lmfao1

Too bad you live in that world and not in the real world

75j5wgfrh6jeehj.gif

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i hope you laugh with your ''jokes''...someone have to

so you dont laugh with your ''jokes'' about madonna's age

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.